• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Do you find it annoying when someone says "ez"?

Do you find it annoying when someone says "eZ"?

• Total voters

ImaDinosawRAWR

Platinum
Reaction score
Personally, I find it really annoying when I get a bad game or someone cleans up and someone just puts "ez" or "ez noob" in the chat. Not all of us are MLG and can click 100 times a second to kill everyone they can. It makes losing a game x100 times worse when someone puts that in the chat. Maybe it's just me aha:p
What are your opinions?

D

Damien // Teepwn

I'm sorry, I kinda laughed out loud when I read that MLG part.

I get mad for about 2 seconds before shrugging it off and telling myself: "It's only a game, why you heff to be mad?"

ImaDinosawRAWR

Platinum
Reaction score
I'm sorry, I kinda laughed out loud when I read that MLG part.

I get mad for about 2 seconds before shrugging it off and telling myself: "It's only a game, why you heff to be mad?"
That was sarcastic if anyone doesn't realize that:p &Yeah, yeah, just in the moment it's kinda like ???? Was it really necessary?

3PR

Spectator
Reaction score
People like being show-offs. :p

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
We'll, my friends and I just turn it into a joke, respond as stupidly or cleverly as possible, laugh and find a new server.

Attorah

Platinum
Reaction score
It's starting to become a more regular occurance now, and I just find it funny. I mean, I'll be in a skype call and I'll be talking and go into a fight. I'm probably not trying and just messing around with another player, and then they'll kill me and say 'eZ' after chasing me for around 3 minutes. I just laugh it off. Just think about it; they said 'eZ' because they were so filled with adrenaline from killing someone in a video game that they need to broadcast it to other players. Either that, or killing one person in survival games is a large achievment.
I don't see why people should take offense to it. If they're calling you 'eZ', they must have thought that you were a decent player and needed to sweat it out to kill you and announce that they killed you with eaZe. I don't imagine players say 'eZ' if they are relaxed while playing. It's something that induced by adrenaline or some kind of rush. Anyone who wants to start an argument without knowing anything beforehand doesn't deserve anyone's time. Just move to another server and forget about them.

ImaDinosawRAWR

Platinum
Reaction score
It's starting to become a more regular occurance now, and I just find it funny. I mean, I'll be in a skype call and I'll be talking and go into a fight. I'm probably not trying and just messing around with another player, and then they'll kill me and say 'eZ' after chasing me for around 3 minutes. I just laugh it off. Just think about it; they said 'eZ' because they were so filled with adrenaline from killing someone in a video game that they need to broadcast it to other players. Either that, or killing one person in survival games is a large achievment.
I don't see why people should take offense to it. If they're calling you 'eZ', they must have thought that you were a decent player and needed to sweat it out to kill you and announce that they killed you with eaZe. I don't imagine players say 'eZ' if they are relaxed while playing. It's something that induced by adrenaline or some kind of rush. Anyone who wants to start an argument without knowing anything beforehand doesn't deserve anyone's time. Just move to another server and forget about them.
Really good point

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci