• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

DM ideas.

mooman219

Platinum
Reaction score
We basically had this at one point but removed it because it was unpopular.

This is how it worked a long time ago:
All players were teleported to a gladiator arena, spectators were not invisible and could watch around the edges of the arena. Participants would battle it out in the center. As time progressed, the center of the map would begin to collapse from the outside in, exposing deadly lava below. This continued until there was no space left.

Reactions: Yin

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score

All players were teleported to a gladiator arena, spectators were not invisible and could watch around the edges of the arena. Participants would battle it out in the center. As time progressed, the center of the map would begin to collapse from the outside in, exposing deadly lava below. This continued until there was no space left.

Yes, but most of these ideas are different.

And I thought the old arena was popular but removed because of lag? ^_^

Anyway, the 'cage' idea is sort of similar to the old arena, but it'd just be a small place where you fight to the death, no multi-world, etc. Imagine the corn of breeze island, it'd basically be as small as that. It should basically only require the same teleport that DM has.

Anyway, that wasn't my favorite idea... ^.^

But seriously, I know it's easily possible to bring flint and steel back, why aren't you going to do it? It has no negative effects, same with cake.

The radius loss idea should be possible too, and would solve all the problems of running in deathmatch, and for everyone saying 'but ermagerd people won't know when it strikes and goes in' that's the point, it's meant to keep you in the middle.

Anyway...

#Cake/FnS/radiusloss2013

Zeno

Platinum
Reaction score

Unpopular? That was the best creation ever, and 85% of people agreed D:

I thought the problem was lag, not popularity?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci