• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

DM ideas.

Howsie22

Career
Reaction score

funnybunny

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
or how
So, hai. I've seen people with no skill just running in DM to cost people wins, it's only happened to me twice but I can relate, I thought of a few ideas that will improve DM combat..

Health counter:

Basically the way this works is, the person who has the least health at the end of 5 minutes is automatically killed, the pros and cons to this idea are:

Pros:
Fixes running in DM

Cons:
People could possibly pull out a bow at the last second and get a shot on the guy.

Now, if they were on the same amount of health this brings me to my next idea.

Radius loss:

The way this works is, as the time goes on in DM lighting starts striking inward, more. It works like this...

XXXXXXXXXXX
X---------------- X
X---------------- X
X ----------------X
X ----------------X <--- Arena (If you go outside of the square you get lightning'd.
X---------------- X
X---------------- X
XXXXXXXXXXX

XXXXXXXXXX
X-------------- X
X-------------- X
X-------------- X
X --------------X <--- After a minute the size decreases
X --------------X
XXXXXXXXXX

This happens until the radius is practically at the exact middle, this would make it so it'd be impossible to run and you'd have to fight.

(The game would end at 5 minutes still, but the arena would make it so at around 1/2 minutes the only place you could be is at the exact middle [+ 5 blocks or so, like on Breeze Island the island in the middle, SG4 the wierd thingy in the middle, Teweran the island in the middle + water, etc.])

Flint and steel back in DM:

Yes, Flint and Steel back in DM, there are no cons to this idea at all, seeing as you've put it in the game it's silly to take it out at DM, that's like saying..

'You've used your swords throughout the game, now seeing as there's 3 people left we'll take them out of the game and you can Fist Fight to death'

Also, add cakes to DM because cakes are kewl.

After 5 minutes, tributes are put in a cage.

Pretty much a 5x5 cage which both tributes are teleported to after 5 minutes, it only lasts for 30 seconds and then the games end, but I mean, if you're at close combat fighting for 30 seconds someone has to win, right? It's not like you can live for 30 seconds if someone's hitting you. >.>

Anyway agree/disagree with any of these ideas? If the community likes the theory of most of the ideas, maybe Chad/Sub can actually add some of them to the game. c:
Or how bout you cant eat food in DM.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci