• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Divine {NA Division}

Status
Not open for further replies.

FierceShadow

Survivor
Reaction score
Lel I didn't get auto denied. I got trial and was denied because one member doesn't like me. You can ask people, I carried in scrims. You probably barely play cause you suck and why do you talk so much trash when you obviously aren't better than me lmao kid
3-0'ed 2 times

Mint_Sibs

District 13
Reaction score
yap my mic was loud so i was louder than i appeared
The way you talk during the whole thing was really annoying, you kinda acted like you were above everyone in a sense, like sports /kill'd and you were all like WHY WOULD YOU THAT. And when you killed the random who was smacking you then you started block hitting you were all like "Guys I won a 1v1, GUYS I WON A 1v1 AND HE WAS MORE STACKED"
I'm not trying to start flame but can u tone that sh!t down abit

McOrange

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
The way you talk during the whole thing was really annoying, you kinda acted like you were above everyone in a sense, like sports /kill'd and you were all like WHY WOULD YOU THAT. And when you killed the random who was smacking you then you started block hitting you were all like "Guys I won a 1v1, GUYS I WON A 1v1 AND HE WAS MORE STACKED"
I'm not trying to start flame but can u tone that sh!t down abit
Agreed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci