• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Divine {NA Division}

Status
Not open for further replies.

MitchManMC

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN: MitchManMC
Wins: 551
Past Clans: Trama, Renegades, Tigers
PvP Strengths: Combos, Bow
PvP Weaknesses: Water Battles
Skype ID(MSG Gears if you wish to not have it publicly stated): thatmitchman
Reasons for why you wish to join Divine: I have a bunch of friends in this clan and seems like a bunch of cool guys.
Best rubber ducky picture:

McOrange

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
IGN: McOrangeBurger45/ AustinPlaysPC
Wins: 400+
Past Clans: Divine, Eternity, Vanguard, Republic, and other clans
PvP Strengths: Getting called a hacker
PvP Weaknesses: Idk
Skype ID(MSG Gears if you wish to not have it publicly stated): you have it
Reasons for why you wish to join Divine: I have some really good friends in this clan and I want to start over with the people that hate me :( I love how you guys scrim a lot too and you guys are active
Best rubber ducky picture: http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl...YDADw&tbm=isch&client=safari&ved=0CCMQMygAMAA

McOrange

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Here is the Rivals vs Divine battle
if you want to watch its the final two rounds. Thats was a really fun btw.
my record settings were messed up sorry for messed up audio
3 things. You are annoying, you think you know everything, and you have anger issues

TheRivalKillers

Survivor
Reaction score
ur denied now leave the thread, plus if u wanted to be in the clan so bad get on the ts which u never do.
Well your one mean Im insulting someones family and I should feel bad.
I quit mcsg anyway so bunnies off Bunny Lover

McOrange

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
coming from the player who got auto denied from trilogy.
Lel I didn't get auto denied. I got trial and was denied because one member doesn't like me. You can ask people, I carried in scrims. You probably barely play cause you suck and why do you talk so much trash when you obviously aren't better than me lmao kid

TriologyUSClan

Experienced
Reaction score
Lel I didn't get auto denied. I got trial and was denied because one member doesn't like me. You can ask people, I carried in scrims. You probably barely play cause you suck and why do you talk so much trash when you obviously aren't better than me lmao kid
LOL xD

ShabbyShark

Career
Reaction score
omfg orange why are you so cocky, you "carried in scrims" lmfao no one tries in scrims.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci