• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Divergent [EU]

Reaction score

Lucasdudey

Spectator
Reaction score
-First name?: Lucas
-IGN?: Lucasdudey
-Skpye name?: Lucasdudey01
-Age?: I prefer not to say my age on the internet.
-Donor on MCGamer (Yes/No)?: Nope. I might get donor soon, but right now I don't have it.
-Pvp Strengths?: Sword, and Bow.
-Pvp Weaknesses?: Getting sneaked up on, and getting set on fire.
-Average ping to MCGamer (CMD check)?: 30-50 ping.
-Win/Losses?: At the moment only 10 :/ But I am gradually becoming a better player getting 1-2 wins a day in an hour.
-Why apply for this clan?: Because I want to be in a clan. I want to be in a community where I think I belong. So I signed up for this clan because it looks somewhere where I might belong.
-Favorite maps?: Valleyside University.
-Know routes on the most played map?:
I know routes on: Valleyside University, Turbulence, Zone 085, Breeze Island 2, Icarus, and Remnant.

Eqro

Tribute
Reaction score
Hey guys would you be interested having a CW against Imagination? Add eqro.simone on skype!

Reaction score
-First name?: Sean
-IGN?: Its_Sean
-Skpye name?: sean_matthews_1994 (I will be making a new one soon)
-Age?: 20
-Donor on MCGamer (Yes/No)?: Yes, Platinum.
-Pvp Strengths?: I am good with sword combos /w FnS and rod also getting combos by hitting them with my bow then getting a combo with my sword. My biggest strength would be my sword. Then my FnS. I am also an unpredictable player and use different tactics.
-Pvp Weaknesses?: My bow, sometimes if I am not warmed up this can be a problem but usually its fine and I have been working to get it better.
-Average ping to MCGamer (CMD check)?: Varies from 90 to about 180..
-Win/Losses?: 345/ 6443. I know it is terrible but I hold a much better ratio than that and if you look at my recent games this proves this. Also on my alt FlintySteely I used to have 100/450 until I reset my stats. I play well above my stats and a lot of members of this clan would know that as I play with them a lot.
-Why apply for this clan?: The main reason I am applying for this clan is because I know a lot of members in here and I was previously on trial for penetration but it disbanded before my trial ended and the majority of members who were in that clan are now here.
-Favorite maps?:Ehh sg3, sg2, sg4 and turbulence.
-Know routes on the most played map?:Yes.
Accepted Trail. Be active on TeamSpeak and Skype. You have One Week to prove your self.

BEAST WANTS IN AGAIN! [APPLICATION]
-First name?: Elias
-IGN?: EliasTheBeast101
-Skpye name?: xx_eliasc_xx
-Age?: 14
-Donor on MCGamer (Yes/No)?: Yes
-Pvp Strengths?: I AM GODLY!!!!
-Pvp Weaknesses?: NONE! IF SOME ONE DOES SOMETHING TO ME I WILL DO THE SAME!!!!!!!!
-Average ping to MCGamer (CMD check)?: 20
-Win/Losses?: 114/1087
-Why apply for this clan?: BECAUSE I AM GOD
-Favorite maps?: Sg4 and Turbulence and Alaskan Village and Zone85
-Know routes on the most played map?: I KNOW MOST!
Accepted Trail. Be active on TeamSpeak and Skype. You have One Week to prove your self.

-First name?: Lucas
-IGN?: Lucasdudey
-Skpye name?: Lucasdudey01
-Age?: I prefer not to say my age on the internet.
-Donor on MCGamer (Yes/No)?: Nope. I might get donor soon, but right now I don't have it.
-Pvp Strengths?: Sword, and Bow.
-Pvp Weaknesses?: Getting sneaked up on, and getting set on fire.
-Average ping to MCGamer (CMD check)?: 30-50 ping.
-Win/Losses?: At the moment only 10 :/ But I am gradually becoming a better player getting 1-2 wins a day in an hour.
-Why apply for this clan?: Because I want to be in a clan. I want to be in a community where I think I belong. So I signed up for this clan because it looks somewhere where I might belong.
-Favorite maps?: Valleyside University.
-Know routes on the most played map?:
I know routes on: Valleyside University, Turbulence, Zone 085, Breeze Island 2, Icarus, and Remnant.
Declined. Due to lack of wins. Also We feel that you wouldn't fit in with our clan.

Kizeax

Iron
Reaction score
-First name?: Tom
-IGN?: Kizeax (My alt account is Broowaki)
-Skpye name?: banksy-lurker
-Age?: 15 (16 1st January)
-Donor on MCGamer (Yes/No)?: Not currently.
-Pvp Strengths?: Ping abuse? ;) - Criticals - Bow and Arrow - Water battles
-Pvp Weaknesses?: Hackers and Rod spam
-Average ping to MCGamer (CMD check)?: 15-30
-Win/Losses?: Kizeax: 0/0 - Broowaki: 11/66
-Why apply for this clan?: I used to be in a clan previously with w0wmonkey, Joshavcf9 and severall other members, it would be nice to reunite myself with these players on a fresh new account :D
-Favorite maps?: Zone 85, Enchanted Forest, Turbulence, TSG2, SG4, Demon's Breeze, Breeze Island, Fallen Empire and Valleyside University.
-Know routes on the most played map?: Yes of course, I have a route for all the 'classic' clan war maps that you are unable to leave if voted in, and I know maps for new maps and external 'non-core' maps.

Reaction score
-First name?: Tom
-IGN?: Kizeax (My alt account is Broowaki)
-Skpye name?: banksy-lurker
-Age?: 15 (16 1st January)
-Donor on MCGamer (Yes/No)?: Not currently.
-Pvp Strengths?: Ping abuse? ;) - Criticals - Bow and Arrow - Water battles
-Pvp Weaknesses?: Hackers and Rod spam
-Average ping to MCGamer (CMD check)?: 15-30
-Win/Losses?: Kizeax: 0/0 - Broowaki: 11/66
-Why apply for this clan?: I used to be in a clan previously with w0wmonkey, Joshavcf9 and severall other members, it would be nice to reunite myself with these players on a fresh new account :D
-Favorite maps?: Zone 85, Enchanted Forest, Turbulence, TSG2, SG4, Demon's Breeze, Breeze Island, Fallen Empire and Valleyside University.
-Know routes on the most played map?: Yes of course, I have a route for all the 'classic' clan war maps that you are unable to leave if voted in, and I know maps for new maps and external 'non-core' maps.
Accepted Trail.

Demetzeu | Sebi

Platinum
Reaction score
-First name?: Sebi
-IGN?: Demetzeu
-Skpye name?: demetzeu.swager
-Age?: 15
-Donor on MCGamer (Yes/No)?: yes [ diamond ]
-Pvp Strengths?: Combos with bow , flint'n'steel
-Pvp Weaknesses?: Water fight , ice fight , hackers , lag
-Average ping to MCGamer (CMD check)?: um... 40 ms
-Win/Losses?: 705 / 3700 [ Ratio : 5.3 ]
-Why apply for this clan?: Because I wanted to join a good clan
-Favorite maps?: Icarus / Valley
-Know routes on the most played map?: Almost on every map on MCSG.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci