• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Dippy's 'Lucky' Shack

Do you like my work?

• Total voters

Kupi

Diamond
Reaction score
Hey I love these and have been watching the thread since page 1 just looking at all of the ones you have made, my ign is Kupi12 and my skin is a guy with blonde hair, blue hoodie and a kaki coloured pants

Also I was just wondering what's you're favourite colour mines blue :p

Imanol

Diamond
Reaction score
my ign is Imanol_Magana i would just like one of those of my skin ;)

OldManDippy

Career
Reaction score
Someone privately private messaged me for a drawing, they paid and so here's the outcome in a speedart!
TheForceOfficial

Tryhard_Batman

Diamond
Reaction score
You art work is exceptional.. You can (and will) go places. Anyhow, I would love to have one of your avatars. My ingame name is Tryhard_Batman; my skin is a guy that has normal clothes on, yet a batman logo on his shirt.. A modern Batman if you will? I think my skin would be fun to draw..

undercoverhail

Diamond
Reaction score
My ign is hayhayheartsyou
And my skin is a girl wearing shorts a crop top and a flower crown but I'm just going to put my skin in here because I'm not good with descriptions.

OldManDippy

Career
Reaction score
I did this faster that I thought I would, well I did do like three drawings in a row o:

Last edited:

Dusk

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
You never did mine, or at least I think you passed mine. :(

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci