• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Dippy's 'Lucky' Shack

Do you like my work?

• Total voters

demonsushi

District 13
Reaction score
No, these are exceptional. I don't normally post on these kinds of forums, art threads, but I wanted to congratulate you on your work. I'm not quite sure what you meant but I guess I ask you green?
And then
_lifehackz_ and my skin is the leafygreentea skin, that should be a fun draw. Also green?

OldManDippy

Career
Reaction score
No, these are exceptional. I don't normally post on these kinds of forums, art threads, but I wanted to congratulate you on your work. I'm not quite sure what you meant but I guess I ask you green?
And then
_lifehackz_ and my skin is the leafygreentea skin, that should be a fun draw. Also green?
Nice to see you actually read the thread, now my question is; what is Leafy's skin? qq

MultiBigTime

Experienced
Reaction score
If you do start a free art thread, you will get flunked with millions of requests, I really like the second one and the 2nd last one the most. Your hands are perfect for drawing.

demonsushi

District 13
Reaction score
Nice to see you actually read the thread, now my question is; what is Leafy's skin? qq
I'll tag it as soon as I get on a computer. I hope you know who leafy is, it may be more entertaining. If you are on a computer, the skin in my signature and the skin.

GOFORGOLDCROZ

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN: GOFORGOLDCROZ
My skin is pretty much just a guy with a stetson and a sheriff badge.

Last edited:
D

Damien // Teepwn

Very nice! I'll love you forever if you make me one of wolf from PayDay 2. My ingame name is TenaciousPony.

Feel free to take your time, they look amazing and you can have as much time as you need. :)

Halfpoint

Experienced
Reaction score
halfpoint9
My skin is a purple hippo. I love hippos. Sometimes they even look blue.

Reaction score
Thread is detailed good, and presented as good.
Your art just amazing, you sir... are talented :)

Unknown_HD
My skin is hard to draw, you'll see it your self.

ZyrtekOfficial

Survivor
Reaction score
I Would Love One And I Think Your The Next Fins Graphics XD . Your stunningly amazing at art.Best Hopes to you!
~Zyrtek

Last edited:
Reaction score
backhandslap123
It's Bure. He's a bear. Those are earmuffs (not headphones), a turtleneck sweater, and short shorts.
Also, Blue is the puppet ghost thing who's best friends with Max in that old Cartoon Network show that I forgot the name of.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci