• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Diamond Fist's Glitch FIX!!

Claps

Diamond
Reaction score
you idiot,
NO SHUT UP IM RIGHT!
But, it is indeed a MCSG plugin problem, not an mojang problem. if it is mojangs problem, then why does TheNexusMC not have the problem, and how does TheHiveMC not have it either, as well as the base survival games plugin?!
shut up, you humpty dumpty dumba**, you go outside and play. THE GODDA*N PIANO FOR 5 MOAR HOUR!
You've been very rude and you've double posted... I really hope that you are just a troll account.

coolfire155

Spectator
Reaction score
First of all, do not double post. You can just edit the post above. Second, Hive does have the problem. If you notice, in the beggining of the game they fill your inventory with wooden shovels for half a second. I wouldn't know about nexus because frankly I don't play on it. But please get your facts straight before trying to prove a false point. And please don't be so rude about it next time either.

Everyone knows it is a mojang glitch because it has been stated many times by developers and everyone else. Most active forumers know this because it was a hot topic a few months ago. I don't blame you for not knowing, but yes, he does have proof.

Attachments

Mint_Sibs

District 13
Reaction score
This was very rude. You could, and should have, said it in a nicer way. You could have said: I do not believe it is a Mojang-based problem. I think that it is a problem with MCSG's own plugin. I believe it to be the plugin messing up and not completely clearing your inventory. This has nothing to do with mojang, or so I believe. It is, I think, an MCSG plugin problem.

Truthfully though, I'm nearly sure it is a Mojang problem. Though I believe you are wrong, it is actually good to give your opinion, just state your opinion without degrading others in the process.
The glitch occurs when the game does not reset your damage value from the previous item you are holding, as the JavaScript priorities damage values of weapons over fists therefore while developing the system in which the fist can hold multiple characteristics, weapons and such a glitch was comprised of the data value of the previously held item not being reset to the characteristics of the normal fist. This is in fact nothing to do with mcsg's plugins as though it is caused by the reset of the server it is still a problem. However this glitch is patched for the most part, but sometimes the odd fist will come out.

Claps

Diamond
Reaction score
The glitch occurs when the game does not reset your damage value from the previous item you are holding, as the JavaScript priorities damage values of weapons over fists therefore while developing the system in which the fist can hold multiple characteristics, weapons and such a glitch was comprised of the data value of the previously held item not being reset to the characteristics of the normal fist. This is in fact nothing to do with mcsg's plugins as though it is caused by the reset of the server it is still a problem. However this glitch is patched for the most part, but sometimes the odd fist will come out.
That is basically what I said without the detail, why quote my post?

Mint_Sibs

District 13
Reaction score
That is basically what I said without the detail, why quote my post?
1. You people where having a dispute about whether it was mcsg causing it or mojang.
2. In no way did you go into detail about how the glitch works unless you were referring to the end it is nothing remotely like your post.

Claps

Diamond
Reaction score
1. You people where having a dispute about whether it was mcsg causing it or mojang.
2. In no way did you go into detail about how the glitch works unless you were referring to the end it is nothing remotely like your post.
I said it was a Mojang problem, and you quoted my post making it seem like I had said it was a plugin problem. This is turning into an argument and so I'm going to stop replying.

Mint_Sibs

District 13
Reaction score
I said it was a Mojang problem, and you quoted my post making it seem like I had said it was a plugin problem. This is turning into an argument and so I'm going to stop replying.
If it really matters to you I can change the quote, you don't have to get hyped up. It's not really an argument but you seem to be trying establish the idea of it being just that your probably not going to read this but remember you reply I win.

Reaction score
luigi220 i believe you are correct and this young fellow who posted this is indeed incorrect. unknown_hd have you even tested this theory yet how do you know its mojangs fault what is your details to back this up? if you dont have any there is no point in you posting such nonsense because it is indeed mcsg's problem with they're plugin
Yes I have tested this theory and it works 100%.

EDIT: Please leave the thread if you're rude and going to start a flame war.Lets get this thread back on topic.

Last edited:

coolfire155

Spectator
Reaction score
Yes I have tested this theory and it works 100%.

EDIT: Please leave the thread if you're rude and going to start a flame war.Lets get this thread back on topic.
I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my daughter go now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you..........nah just kidding i will stop everyone has an opinion :)

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
THIS IS NOT AN ISSUE WITH MCSG'S PLUGIN
THIS IS AN ISSUE WITH MOJANG/MINECRAFT

THE HIVE/NEXUS ETC. HAVE USED ALTERNATE METHODS SUCH AS THE ONE DESCRIBED IN THE ORIGINAL POST TO GET RID OF THE FIST GLITCH.

coolfire155 and luigi220 you are both wrong. It is not MCSG. Also, do NOT participate or start a flamewar on any thread. Get off the thread if you will not debate in a civil manner.

Double posting is against the MCSG Forum Rules, except in certain cases or on the Art Forum, which this is neither.

You called? :3

Thank you Unknown_HD for writing this thread, it actually was decent except for the part with the arguing.

Reaction score
THIS IS NOT AN ISSUE WITH MCSG'S PLUGIN
THIS IS AN ISSUE WITH MOJANG/MINECRAFT

THE HIVE/NEXUS ETC. HAVE USED ALTERNATE METHODS SUCH AS THE ONE DESCRIBED IN THE ORIGINAL POST TO GET RID OF THE FIST GLITCH.

coolfire155 and luigi220 you are both wrong. It is not MCSG. Also, do NOT participate or start a flamewar on any thread. Get off the thread if you will not debate in a civil manner.

Double posting is against the MCSG Forum Rules, except in certain cases or on the Art Forum, which this is neither.

You called? :3

Thank you Unknown_HD for writing this thread, it actually was decent except for the part with the arguing.
My pleasure all might one. :3

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci