• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Diamond Fist's Glitch FIX!!

Reaction score
Hello.
Today I would like to talk about a very unfair glitch which mojang has cursed upon us, "Diamond Fist" glitch.
If you don't know how this glitch works, here is a brief introduction.

Q: What is the Fist Glitch?
A: This is a glitch occurring in Minecraft where a player's damage dealt with a fist is incorrectly calculated, resulting in massive amounts of hearts lost with each strike.

Q: Why does it happen?
A: This happens because the game is tricked into believing that you are still holding a sword when you inventory is cleared, followed by an immediate shut down of the session (Restart).

Q: How can you get the fist glitch?
A: I'm not going to encourage the use of this glitch in any way. Sorry doods.

Q: Why won't MCSG fix this?
A: It's not MCSG's fault. The glitch is a result of errors in the Minecraft code itself.

Q: What's the punishment for abusing this glitch?
A: At the moment, staff will kick a player if they are abusing the glitch. This will quite possibly be discussed in upcoming staff meetings.

Q: How can I spot a fist glitcher?
A: If you die immediately off spawn to a guy punching you with their fist, it's a fist glitcher.

Q: How can I avoid being a victim of this glitch?
A: My best advice would be not to be too ambitious. If you get a stone sword from the cornucopia, don't go chopping everyone you see. This exposes yourself way too much, and keeps you open for being taken advantage of by someone with the the glitch.

Now there is a fix.Yes, there is.

Every-time in a pre-game add some kind of tool to everyone's Hotbar (Shovals work great).It will take away the fist glitch, full 100%.

luigi220

Spectator
Reaction score
you idiot, its not MOJANG! its MCSG's PLUGIN! its the plugins messing up, and not really clearing your inventory. NOT mojangs fault. it is indeed MCSG's plugin problems..

Claps

Diamond
Reaction score
you idiot, its not MOJANG! its MCSG's PLUGIN! its the plugins messing up, and not really clearing your inventory. NOT mojangs fault. it is indeed MCSG's plugin problems..
This was very rude. You could, and should have, said it in a nicer way. You could have said: I do not believe it is a Mojang-based problem. I think that it is a problem with MCSG's own plugin. I believe it to be the plugin messing up and not completely clearing your inventory. This has nothing to do with mojang, or so I believe. It is, I think, an MCSG plugin problem.

Truthfully though, I'm nearly sure it is a Mojang problem. Though I believe you are wrong, it is actually good to give your opinion, just state your opinion without degrading others in the process.

luigi220

Spectator
Reaction score
This was very rude. You could, and should have, said it in a nicer way. You could have said: I do not believe it is a Mojang-based problem. I think that it is a problem with MCSG's own plugin. I believe it to be the plugin messing up and not completely clearing your inventory. This has nothing to do with mojang, or so I believe. It is, I think, an MCSG plugin problem.

Truthfully though, I'm nearly sure it is a Mojang problem. Though I believe you are wrong, it is actually good to give your opinion, just state your opinion without degrading others in the process.

Last edited:

luigi220

Spectator
Reaction score
But, it is indeed a MCSG plugin problem, not an mojang problem. if it is mojangs problem, then why does TheNexusMC not have the problem, and how does TheHiveMC not have it either, as well as the base survival games plugin?!

coolfire155

Spectator
Reaction score
luigi220 i believe you are correct and this young fellow who posted this is indeed incorrect. unknown_hd have you even tested this theory yet how do you know its mojangs fault what is your details to back this up? if you dont have any there is no point in you posting such nonsense because it is indeed mcsg's problem with they're plugin

Ag | Alex

District 13
Reaction score
But, it is indeed a MCSG plugin problem, not an mojang problem. if it is mojangs problem, then why does TheNexusMC not have the problem, and how does @TheHiveMC not have it either?
First of all, do not double post. You can just edit the post above. Second, Hive does have the problem. If you notice, in the beggining of the game they fill your inventory with wooden shovels for half a second. I wouldn't know about nexus because frankly I don't play on it. But please get your facts straight before trying to prove a false point. And please don't be so rude about it next time either.
luigi220 i believe you are correct and this young fellow who posted this is indeed incorrect. unknown_hd have you even tested this theory yet how do you know its mojangs fault what is your details to back this up? if you dont have any there is no point in you posting such nonsense because it is indeed mcsg's problem with they're plugin
Everyone knows it is a mojang glitch because it has been stated many times by developers and everyone else. Most active forumers know this because it was a hot topic a few months ago. I don't blame you for not knowing, but yes, he does have proof.

luigi220

Spectator
Reaction score
First of all, do not double post. You can just edit the post above. Second, Hive does have the problem. If you notice, in the beggining of the game they fill your inventory with wooden shovels for half a second. I wouldn't know about nexus because frankly I don't play on it. But please get your facts straight before trying to prove a false point. And please don't be so rude about it next time either.

Everyone knows it is a mojang glitch because it has been stated many times by developers and everyone else. Most active forumers know this because it was a hot topic a few months ago. I don't blame you for not knowing, but yes, he does have proof.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci