• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Diamond Fist's Glitch FIX!!

Reaction score
It's not really awkward.... ily isn't literal it's figuritive in this particular usage.... if you guys are going hate on him for using fist glitch when you guys use it every time you can.... I really don't see the point of trying to rag on him. Also your acting like me being nice was a flame... ... That's really not how it works.
True.

ZiNToZ

Tribute
Reaction score
The glitch occurs when the game does not reset your damage value from the previous item you are holding, as the JavaScript priorities damage values of weapons over fists therefore while developing the system in which the fist can hold multiple characteristics, weapons and such a glitch was comprised of the data value of the previously held item not being reset to the characteristics of the normal fist. This is in fact nothing to do with mcsg's plugins as though it is caused by the reset of the server it is still a problem. However this glitch is patched for the most part, but sometimes the odd fist will come out.

>Implying Minecraft is written in JavaScript :p

reven86

Platinum
Reaction score
yeah it would be the smart thing to do.. like fill your hotbar with shovels when you join the lobby... so therefore the last thing you hold is a shovel not the sword.

reven86

Platinum
Reaction score
lol get used to that. I have tried giving advice on how to fix things to staff in the past, even when I was a mod.. got ignored :p

1qw3er5t6y

Career
Reaction score
It's not really awkward.... ily isn't literal it's figuritive in this particular usage.... if you guys are going hate on him for using fist glitch when you guys use it every time you can.... I really don't see the point of trying to rag on him. Also your acting like me being nice was a flame... ... That's really not how it works.
I have never played with him.. meh, conversation ended.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci