• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Dexterity [US Clan]

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueCaptain

Platinum
Reaction score
Crimson stay out of this. You have no idea wtf you are talking about. They won us 5-1 first time. Fine. But we agreed on a Rematch and according to Clan staff Mods agreeing to a Rematch means if we win they take off their win and put a loss up. Which is what happened. We 5-1'd THEM for the rematch and won. Meaning they have to take off the wins and put a loss. This is all information that we received from a moderator. So thank you for butting in to our business but you didnt know anything. Thank you :)
He kind of does know something. You did NOT 5-1 us. You chose to spectate and abide the rules, so we DQ'ed you. We only played to 3-2 until we DQ'ed you. Nobody will believe you beat us, Crimson is an example.

ScooterMCSG

Survivor
Reaction score
You didn't win nor did we lose. You admitted to spectating and we have evidence of it. Put the loss up please, I'm asking nicely.
First off, You dont tell me what to do. Second, We listen to Mcgamer staff, If you have a problem, Speak to Krackan, Mcgamer Moderator. Thanks. Get off my thread, Your wrong.

CrimsonAura

Career
Reaction score
You dont even know what your talking about, A mod has proved our win, it was 5-1 dexterity, Divinty won the first battle, Then we rematched them for that battle and We won 5-1. We asked a mod and he said If you won, Put up the win and take off the loss. I listen to people that are of higher rank then me, I follow rules and thats all our clan was doing. You guys need to back off and if you have a problem with it, Speak to a mod.
Lol you don't know Good. Mods have nothing to do with what happened. IF you didn't agree with Flipzyy that if you won you would be able to take off the loss, you didn't agree with the mods, you agreed with Flipzyy to battle, therefore you had to agree with him. He had no idea that thats what that meant, and you never clarified.

ScooterMCSG

Survivor
Reaction score
He kind of does know something. You did NOT 5-1 us. You chose to spectate and abide the rules, so we DQ'ed you. We only played to 3-2 until we DQ'ed you. Nobody will believe you beat us, Crimson is an example.
You guys let us spec for 5 rounds even after one of your players said yes to specs.

ScooterMCSG

Survivor
Reaction score
Lol you don't know Good. Mods have nothing to do with what happened. IF you didn't agree with Flipzyy that if you won you would be able to take off the loss, you didn't agree with the mods, you agreed with Flipzyy to battle, therefore you had to agree with him. He had no idea that thats what that meant, and you never clarified.
Why would he accept it XD. Thats what a rematch is.

ScooterMCSG

Survivor
Reaction score
Wait How do you know so much anyways??? We have evidence of them agreeing to the Rematch. You can just stop.

ScooterMCSG

Survivor
Reaction score
The thing is, in the rematch the farthest we got to was 3-2 until we DQ'ed you, not 5-1.
No we got to 4-1 XD. We have it recorded, We have watched it already. Then you blocked Communication and Krackan Told us to put up the win 5-1.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci