• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Dexterity [US Clan]

Status
Not open for further replies.

DivinityUS

Experienced
Reaction score
How do you figure you beat us 5-1? First of all we battled you two times, and we won the first one and disqualified you guys for the second one for admitting to spectating the battle the whole battle. Second off, in no rules it says spectating the match after you die is allowed. Another thing is that there were at least two disguised people in a each game we played against you, and that is pathetic. So can you put up the loss because we beat you fair 5-1, and the second battle we Disqualified you for breaking the rules on 3 offenses. Have a nice day,
-Divinity Staff.

ScooterMCSG

Survivor
Reaction score
How do you figure you beat us 5-1? First of all we battled you two times, and we won the first one and disqualified you guys for the second one for admitting to spectating the battle the whole battle. Second off, in no rules it says spectating the match after you die is allowed. Another thing is that there were at least two disguised people in a each game we played against you, and that is pathetic. So can you put up the loss because we beat you fair 5-1, and the second battle we Disqualified you for breaking the rules on 3 offenses. Have a nice day,
-Divinity Staff.
Go on Mcgamer ts XD.... Talk to Kracken Mod staff. He will tell you buddies.

clone1806

Spectator
Reaction score
Name:Callum
IGN:clone1806
Maps Good At: SG4, Mortal Skies, VallySide
Maps Bad At: Winds Of Change
Weaknesses:
Strengths: FnS, Bow Spam
Past Clans: Heat, Futuristic
Swag Level (1-10):9
Mic: Computer mic :p
Why You Want To Be In #Dexterity: It seems like a nice clan and has nice people in it.
Games Won:3
Games Played:100
Ratio:1/1oo(my stats don't show my swag)
Donor:
Diamond

My stats proabably wont cut it but can i at least take a test?

gigty_gigty69

Survivor
Reaction score
-Divinity Staff.
Who?

ScooterMCSG

Survivor
Reaction score
Name:Callum
IGN:clone1806
Maps Good At: SG4, Mortal Skies, VallySide
Maps Bad At: Winds Of Change
Weaknesses:
Strengths: FnS, Bow Spam
Past Clans: Heat, Futuristic
Swag Level (1-10):9
Mic: Computer mic :p
Why You Want To Be In #Dexterity: It seems like a nice clan and has nice people in it.
Games Won:3
Games Played:100
Ratio:1/1oo(my stats don't show my swag)
Donor:
Diamond

My stats proabably wont cut it but can i at least take a test?
Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci