• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Desire [US]

nickk

Career
Reaction score
TF lmfao im known for trash talking all you little 3 year olds on the forums not for hacking lmfao. but ok. and when we have 5 members and you have 6-7 with full iron and we have full leather, were gunna choke. you shoulda been smarter and not take it. if you really wanna assume "hacks" on me let me just get about 4 of your members banned again real quickly.
Plz get off the thread and cry somewhere else

Hound

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: GetHoundoomed
Donor: plat on gethoundoomed

Speech

Platinum
Reaction score
Hello, it has been brought to attention that in a clan battle against Future some harsh words were said and some members were harassing another member of the opposing clan. If you would like I want to speak on teamspeak about the issue.

The teamspeak IP is ts.mcgamer.net

edit: I will clear some of the flame so your page looks better :)

DarkraiM8

Career
Reaction score
Hello, it has been brought to attention that in a clan battle against Future some harsh words were said and some members were harassing another member of the opposing clan. If you would like I want to speak on teamspeak about the issue.

please leave yhe thread we dont want flame!!!!!

Fusionnuggets

Platinum
Reaction score

hi

KyubiFang10

Spectator
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: kyubifang old account was HawkeyeMC
Donor: No

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member