• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Desert Survival Games

Like this map?

• Total voters

schnikes

Career
Reaction score
*facepalm*

Maybe look at the pmc images or maybe go further to download it? -.- Common sense.
Lol I don't know what your problem is but maybe you should tone it down a little. I'm sure it's a marvelously stupendous map, but I really don't care enough to download it :rolleyes:

jako3578

Diamond
Reaction score
i think its an awesome map thats exciting and there is some awesome stuff in the pyramids. I really think it should be added to the servers so its at least and option to play it! :)

Mushysparkk

Spectator
Reaction score
To everyone saying that the cornucopia is unfair and uneven, it doesn't matter! First of all, in the real Hunger Games, some tributes spawned behind the cornucopia, so they would have to go around to get all the supplies. Second, there are plenty of other chests out there, or so I think, and sometimes a cornucopia chest has nothing but a feather and a bone!

A

Aedrift

Looks great static! I can't wait, also either you got that picture in very good HD, or your using an HD texture pack.
If a texture pack used, mind sending it to me? Thanks! ;)
I hope it gets selected to MCSG!

static_nightmare

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Looks great static! I can't wait, also either you got that picture in very good HD, or your using an HD texture pack.
If a texture pack used, mind sending it to me? Thanks! ;)
I hope it gets selected to MCSG!
Haha, seems like so long ago that i made this. Btw, it's default texture pack, but with Shaders Mod installed, which makes there be shadows

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci