• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Desert Survival Games

Like this map?

• Total voters

static_nightmare

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
After a long time, I have completed the Desert Survival Games. After being part of these forums for a long time, I have realized this isn't much compared to some of the other maps out there, but please still download give a diamond on PMC here. Its a completed map with many chests and cool stuff hidden throughout it, so please download and put it on a server yourself :D. You know how survival games works, so its just like its always been.

Download Here: http://www.mediafire.com/?ji38qq9qq72s3mw

Pics:
2012-05-11_17.45.57.png

Sorry, MCSG isn't letting me upload more pics for an odd reason, so please see the PMC for pics

_dose_

Experienced
Reaction score
I've seen this before, this can't be yours, I saw it 2 months ago, completed

static_nightmare

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I've seen this before, this can't be yours, I saw it 2 months ago, completed
it was on the forum (under my username, so not copied) about 2 months ago nearly done, and i reposted it finished in the finished section just now. There is another desert survival games or 2, but they look much different

GeckoGoggals

Old Timer
Reaction score
Besides the cornocoupia being mishapen the map looks great. We've got a builder on our hands!

_dose_

Experienced
Reaction score
even with the cornucopia being a circle, its still not completely even. The arrangement of the chests means that it really isn't that much less fair then any of Vareides maps
Vareide arranges them evenly? you can get there first from anywhere, yours will be an unfair advantage

static_nightmare

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Seriously, its not like anything can be entirely fair. Take a look at the 120 survival games maps, sometimes u spawn a jump away from land, and sometimes miles away. I dont see anyone complaining about that. The corn is fixable, i just couldn't get the circle to work out when i was first making it

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci