• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Demonsushi's guide to better Flint and Steel

E

Ephiza

Actually unexpected fire is when you run for a really long time and place fire infront of you

Sorry habit, also add sportsfan2565 cf918 zlim95 BulletJC Cooldarkraidude Justice dog and bcuzimbored
No, unexpected fire is when you charge a bow, and place a fire down. Or start eating, and place a fire down.

Mint_Sibs

District 13
Reaction score
No, unexpected fire is when you charge a bow, and place a fire down. Or start eating, and place a fire down.
No..... Unexpected fire was created by Fisheer an gcb99 no joke like was break that long? That eating thing started on roxbot and it was annoying.....
But I remember back in the day when the unexpected fire video came out everyone was trying it. And failing.
Found vid

demonsushi

District 13
Reaction score
I will not be updating the thread like Mint_Sibs said. Too many names, and the names shall stay as they are right now.

E

Ephiza

No..... Unexpected fire was created by Fisheer an gcb99 no joke like was break that long? That eating thing started on roxbot and it was annoying.....
But I remember back in the day when the unexpected fire video came out everyone was trying it. And failing.
Found vid
People have told me Unexpected Fire was created by NoahSailer and was what I described...

Reaction score
3. The Attacking Switch
This technique is the most offensive out of the seven. It is able to give its user a tactical advantage before a sword fight has begun, as an opponent on fire takes the extra flame damage as well as the sword. This technique is difficult to use and harder to master. To attempt this strategy, press your hotkey that the flint and steel is in, right click, and press the hotkey to go back to your weapon slot.
This is what I do, though I do not use keys 1 and 2. My setup is not recommended for people who scroll.

Sword
Bow
Fishing rod
FnS
Food
Food
Food
Food
Golden apples

Anyways, nice guide! Took me about ten minutes to type this....I hate mobile..

demonsushi

District 13
Reaction score
This is what I do, though I do not use keys 1 and 2. My setup is not recommended for people who scroll.

Sword
Bow
Fishing rod
FnS
Food
Food
Food
Food
Golden apples

Anyways, nice guide! Took me about ten minutes to type this....I hate mobile..
I believe Gravey4rd does something similar though I'm not sure.

Munish06854

Diamond
Reaction score
Underbelly? Wtf rivals were the first people to use that ConnorW and Munish06854 munishisawesome made that....
Rival fire kid that's what we used to call it
looooool
I think im late but i came up with the so called 'rival fire' it was never made by conconw and it is not suppose to be called rival fire. i showed it to ConconW and SportsFan2565 and Jspwn and they made it theirs and called it rival fire.
AND PUT Miidniights NOT MUNISH06854 OR MUNISHISAWESOME BC Miidniights IS MY NEW FORUMS ACCOUNT:):):)
btw demonsushiii, its drake Jasmine 's friend!

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci