• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Demon's Resort

Would you like to play this map on the servers?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xystz

Quantum
Reaction score
I like it, the only thing is that it would be like Demon's Breeze (Everyone fisting people into lava). Also you have to walk around the map to get to corn (To craft/refill etc.) and risk yourself falling into lava. I think this one looks better than the other one that was previously made. :D Also from the screenshots, the cornucopia has only 4 entrances? So the people that spawn in the corner are kind of at a disadvantage.

SuperxAndrew

District 13
Reaction score
As a builder, maps like this make me angry. I do realize you added builds to this (some of which are very good), but any map where you do //replace water lava shouldn't be accepted. It shows laziness and unoriginality and basically shows that you are just trying to get quick fame/VIP. Now I could be totally wrong about your intentions for a new map, but as a map creator you should try to think of an original theme and never try to use someone else's builds (permission or not) to make your own map.

If you couldn't tell, I also hate Demon's Breeze.

xStatiq

Survivor
Reaction score
This is actually really sick. I love the post apocalyptic feel it has regarding the map Holiday Resort.

PrimalAU

Survivor
Reaction score
Woah! This looks like a good map! Since holiday resort is my favourite map and I like demons breeze I think this will be one of my favourite maps! :D

bleuterd

Diamond
Reaction score
Very interesting map! I love the idea and hope that it will be accepted! Keep up the great work! ~ BleuTerd/Noah

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci