• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Demon's Resort

Would you like to play this map on the servers?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shelby

District 13
Reaction score
Hi there! Here's a message through me from Dave

We're interested in your map but there's one thing you need to do - now that we've put in a new map tiering system, you can tier your own map! Please replace some chests with Enderchests to indicate tier 2 chests.

Thankyou!

NachoLePew

Diamond
Reaction score
Hi there! Here's a message through me from Dave

We're interested in your map but there's one thing you need to do - now that we've put in a new map tiering system, you can tier your own map! Please replace some chests with Enderchests to indicate tier 2 chests.

Thankyou!
Thanks to you and Dave for notify me and taking your time for checking the thread <3

The map is already tiered and re-uploaded for sharing it, but the link will not be given to everybody. It has too many new secrets and easter eggs and people would probably look for them on creative. But it's already uploaded for sharing it with you and Dave.

Have a nice day <3

Jaynix

Tribute
Reaction score
Even though this is recycling an idea already used, I think this map looks very nice :) Good work.
I agree, the name and theme sort of goes with Demon's Breeze, but some features of this map I really like. :)

Sok0321

Tribute
Reaction score
Hmmmm... I dunno. It seems like an interesting idea, taking two of the most beloved maps in all of MCSG and it might go over really well. My biggest concern is that there isn't enough of your own twist on the map to really give it a new kind of feel to it. Yeah it deffinitley seems like you need to add more of a difference even though it is a remake. Non the less, you did a pretty good job on it, and it does dissever to be on MCSG.

MCGamerzism

Platinum
Reaction score
It's actually a real downer that this map can't be added because it's a remake. I can see you put a lot of work into this and it's a real shame. IMO this is better than the original! Your work has been recognised :)

_GoMe

Tribute
Reaction score
There is so many things wrong with this map. All you did was download it (holiday resort) tweak some things using WorldEdit, to be honest, it looks as if no effort has been put into it. Its a big no for me, and for your sake, hope you don't get in trouble.

EpicGamer102

Experienced
Reaction score
There is so many things wrong with this map. All you did was download it (holiday resort) tweak some things using WorldEdit, to be honest, it looks as if no effort has been put into it. Its a big no for me, and for your sake, hope you don't get in trouble.
Same thing was done with demons breeze and it got accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci