• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Deathmatch itself and Arenas

E

Ephiza

Just remove the damn counter, or make it 1-2 seconds. Prevents DM teaming. And only certain maps need this.

Giolightning

Survivor
Reaction score
Just remove the damn counter, or make it 1-2 seconds. Prevents DM teaming. And only certain maps need this.
All maps need this
EDIT: Some peoples computers are slow and need a couple seconds for the map to load, or enough time to eat a gapple, or enough time to craft fns, or enough time to arrange your invetory.
I think the counter stays

Livsfudge

Survivor
Reaction score
My fear is that one day a player like darkrai202 hops into a game and he gets to the hypothetical 4 person deathmatch. Now today he decided not to disguise, or instead, his disguise was revealed. He stumbles upon one player who is half decent and two crappy people. They all team up on him. He then needs to face a 3v1 as opposed to fighting a 2v1. The only way of preventing this is asking one of the crappy players to team so it becomes a 2v2 with backstabs galore, and I believe that is counter intuitive.

I do, however, like the universal deathmatch arena. Keep in mind though adding that would require a complete shutdown of SG for a bit since they have to edit it into every single map and that takes time.

Giolightning

Survivor
Reaction score
My fear is that one day a player like darkrai202 hops into a game and he gets to the hypothetical 4 person deathmatch. Now today he decided not to disguise, or instead, his disguise was revealed. He stumbles upon one player who is half decent and two crappy people. They all team up on him. He then needs to face a 3v1 as opposed to fighting a 2v1. The only way of preventing this is asking one of the crappy players to team so it becomes a 2v2 with backstabs galore, and I believe that is counter intuitive.

I do, however, like the universal deathmatch arena. Keep in mind though adding that would require a complete shutdown of SG for a bit since they have to edit it into every single map and that takes time.
I see more 2v1's on this server then 3v1's in my life of playing SG.
I would prefer 4 man d-match.
Besides more people complain about 3 man anyways.

And as for the Universal deathmatch, i dont care if they shut it down for a bit, as long as its fixed after it and more of a chance to win i don't mind waiting.

SniperSnakez

District 13
Reaction score
If there was a 4 person deatmatch it would just be a 3v1... would you rather have 3v1 or 2v1?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci