• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Deathmatch itself and Arenas

Giolightning

Survivor
Reaction score
You all know the majority of this community hates 3 man match, i mean whats the point?

2v1 in a 40x40 arena, Not to mention if your playing smart and defensively, the lightning will start to kick in, and force you to come in which will cause your death.

So i suggest 4 people deathmatch. fairly simple.

Now for arenas,
Breeze island, Breeze island 2, Lobby games,

No, no, no, no, no, whats that two letter word again? NO

In Breeze island just be the first one to swim in the middle and GG you win, basically you will just get a double critical hit, every time you try to get close to mid.

And for the other maps? I don't need to explain that.

Whats in my mind is, for maps that don't have a substantial UNIQUE, one of a kind, PLAYABLE arena, is to have a universal deathmatch ONLY for maps that are having trouble with those arenas currently.

Reason being for only a couple maps instead of all the maps is because there are some maps that actually have fun deathmatch's and are special since its only for THAT map.

So my suggestion is add another player to deathmatch (4 people)

And have a universal deathmatch ONLY to maps that have very little area. or its to bland (Lobby games, Breeze island, and Breeze island 2)

Miko_

Diamond
Reaction score
Love the 4 people needed for deathmatch. Randy teaming wouldn't be as much of a problem.

Yes for everything else, apart from a universal deathmatch arena. Each map should get their own themed arena.

Edit: Move to Feature Suggestions?

Last edited:

Giolightning

Survivor
Reaction score
Love the 4 people needed for deathmatch. Randy teaming wouldn't be as much of a problem.

Yes for everything else, apart from a universal deathmatch arena. Each map should get their own themed arena.
Thats why that idea for the universal deathmatch arena is for a couple maps that are not unique or don't have themed areas.

XenouzPvP

Tribute
Reaction score
To be honest, tons of people are suggesting this, and everyone agrees with it, and honestly putting in a DM arena and making it a 4 person deathmatch will be a good change and will be surely very helpful, so why not just do it?

BoostMeGaming

Diamond
Reaction score
To be honest, tons of people are suggesting this, and everyone agrees with it, and honestly putting in a DM arena and making it a 4 person deathmatch will be a good change and will be surely very helpful, so why not just do it?
Exactly!

Wyz

Diamond
Reaction score
I think the 4 man deatchmatch would make games too short, it works on Hive because the maps are made differently, the games last longer than MCSG's 3-man deatchmatch.

I would say keep 3-man deathmatches, but every map should have their own DM arena, where you could actually fight teams! Breeze Island 2's DM arena is awful, plain awful!

To fix this, have standards for a DM arena, make it big enough but still have obstacles and advantage points to fight out teams, look at Hive's DM arena, it's great! :eek:

Ag | Alex

District 13
Reaction score
I say 3 man deathmatches but bigger arenas. What if there is a 3 man team? I think the deathmatch arenas just need to be made better.

Reactions: Wyz

XenouzPvP

Tribute
Reaction score
I say 3 man deathmatches but bigger arenas. What if there is a 3 man team? I think the deathmatch arenas just need to be made better.
Honestly I think the best idea would be having a 2 person deathmatch, but obviously that will never happen because games will be too long, but it would be nice.

Ag | Alex

District 13
Reaction score
Honestly I think the best idea would be having a 2 person deathmatch, but obviously that will never happen because games will be too long, but it would be nice.
Yeah I would love that, but the games would be way too long.

Ewai

Platinum
Reaction score
That will NEVER happen. 3 is suitable with MCSG's maps!

Bamber

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I reeaaaaaaaaaaaly don't want a 4 man deathmatch, sorry : /

To make it sweet and short, I think that'll make the games too short. I rarely get 15 minute games anymore, most of them are quick 5-10 min ones. I'd hate to get even shorter games. : /

As for a deathmatch arena, this is very necessary for many maps, I'll agree 90% with you on this.
Most notably Breeze Island, SG Highway, Lobby Games, ect.

:D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci