• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Darkrai202: Final quitting thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ToxicBlaze

Quantum
Reaction score
did phoneix disband? Cause if they did some other clan will rise become #1 then phoneix will come back and beat them lol

Gustav Mahikano

Diamond
Reaction score
did phoneix disband? Cause if they did some other clan will rise become #1 then phoneix will come back and beat them lol
phoenix will unleash their kagunes and proceed to find the one piece after saving soul society

DEANJOHNGOD

Spectator
Reaction score
It is I sir Dean here to messsage you that goodluck in the future.

If I go back to 2013, 2014 I absolutely hated ur guts. I wanted to do anything I can to destroy you but u quit so like yeah lol easy. The tension between us 2 back ages ago especially when you got my account banned like 2 times. First one was for revealing a selfie of u all mlg lmao I still have that lol. 2nd yeah um all i remember was saying some crap at birth and talking crap about ur parents lol... Anyway from savage we kinda talked and started to put the past behind our backs and become sik lads. It was nice recking top au clans and skids with u in the lineups. I should've stayed in phoenix bcuz ur a sik lad but like yo that chat made me go back to 'check ur winlogon' kid xD
(only me and nick and maybe teearr no that joke)
anyway good luck for future lets just remember that we hated eachother like 2-3 years back, u were the worst mod in au history kicking my mates for 'hacking' LOL and ur a sik lad in 2015 btw can u get my mcninjacraft acc unbanned and just say u photoshopped it or some crap? wait... mcsg is erhmm ahh yuck eww now so nvm.

SEEYA NERD!
btw check ur winlogon mate in taskmanager that injection clinet u got off me I acvtually ratted it :) <3 nice facebook password mummy lovers 'ilovemum10' nice pass lol

feminist

Career
Reaction score
It is I sir Dean here to messsage you that goodluck in the future.

If I go back to 2013, 2014 I absolutely hated ur guts. I wanted to do anything I can to destroy you but u quit so like yeah lol easy. The tension between us 2 back ages ago especially when you got my account banned like 2 times. First one was for revealing a selfie of u all mlg lmao I still have that lol. 2nd yeah um all i remember was saying some crap at birth and talking crap about ur parents lol... Anyway from savage we kinda talked and started to put the past behind our backs and become sik lads. It was nice recking top au clans and skids with u in the lineups. I should've stayed in phoenix bcuz ur a sik lad but like yo that chat made me go back to 'check ur winlogon' kid xD
(only me and nick and maybe teearr no that joke)
anyway good luck for future lets just remember that we hated eachother like 2-3 years back, u were the worst mod in au history kicking my mates for 'hacking' LOL and ur a sik lad in 2015 btw can u get my mcninjacraft acc unbanned and just say u photoshopped it or some crap? wait... mcsg is erhmm ahh yuck eww now so nvm.

SEEYA NERD!
btw check ur winlogon mate in taskmanager that injection clinet u got off me I acvtually ratted it :) <3 nice facebook password mummy lovers 'ilovemum10' nice pass lol
Babe, 6-0 in AU vs NZ

love u Dean, ur bad <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci