• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Darkrai202: Final quitting thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

feminist

Career
Reaction score
Some background information for what I hope is the very rare few that don't know who I am,

I'm Darkrai202. Beta player from 2012. One of the best, if not the best player to ever play MCSG. #1 player in AU win-wise for like 2 years whilst peaking at #2 globally for a couple of months and owner of Phoenix. Fairly infamous on the forums for having controversial opinions and not being afraid to tell people how dumb they are. Basically I was really good at a video game AND a really out-there personality. I really wish I used that to spread positivity, too late though haha.

I'm not going to lie to anyone and say I was a positive role model or some inspiration, I wasn't any of that sht. I was screwed over by the staff and community too many times to care about being happy and friendly (Fake perm-ban for photoshopped evidence and the senior mods wouldn't have even reviewed it if a dev didn't say it would take 2 minutes to find it in the logs, lol. Being perm banned off the forums because an admin didn't like me, I could seriously go on, is that sad?)

I gave up on trying to get #1 when I realised how determined Gravey4rd was to keep his spot and that's when my motivation for grinding this game died. Disbanded Phoenix and decided to quit MCSG, came back. Made a new clan with some pals and went 25-0 dropping only 1 round to a DDoS, rofl. People can call me out on my arrogance but it's kinda hard when there's no challenge to your godsquad (Love you Alex and Jimmy, we could have probably won a 2v10 against the top AU clans.. Oh wait, did that one too.)

Once again, left and only came back because Cameron really wanted someone to carry his new clan. First game of MC in a couple of months and I won them a CB which they were down 1-2. Felt pretty good at video games again and decided to go for #1 clan in AU, again. Did it and then decided to have some fun with Badlion again. I'm never going to be as dominant as I was on MCSG because I'm awful at Badlion (like 2.1k elo on BuildUHC, watch out Danteh)

Wait, what was that? Did someone call me bad at MCSG? Haha, what a funny joke it would be to reband Phoenix and get #1 on AUCLB in the most competitive era in AU clans. Except I got bored and it wasn't a joke, yeah we beat everyone and got #1 in AU again. I think that brings us up to speed (Not including all of the marvellous adventures from 2012-2014 because I could write so much and I really don't want to, soz fams)

Why am I quitting? This server has no anti-cheat, an awful community (compared to 2013, which was great) and the only people who care about tryharding stats are the rejects from the prime of MCSG who had their 1/10's. I also have absolutely NOTHING to prove to this community anymore. I love people saying "Holy sht, Nick's a god. How did he do that?" I love constantly being told I'm the best and that was my motivation for trying so hard. I've won 70 CBS in Australia and lost 0. I've won ~93% of the rounds I've played in. I'd like to think I'm pretty good at PvP too. Don't you just love telling people on the Internet you're better at Minecraft than they are? Yeah, same.

Where am I going? Going to try at school and get straight A's and a 99.5 ATAR. If I had the motivation to be #1 in Minecraft I think I can be motivated to do schoolwork. Also I'll probably play Badlion and try and be the best there too, unrealistic expectations? Probably BUT the challenge will give me something to look foward to.

Just some quick mentions:

People in Phoenix and reincarnates: Holy sht I love you guys, couldn't have half my success without you guys. Thanks for picking up my slack in CBS when my arm starts dying on me (did I mention my arm's half dead haha?). Good times with all of you and many laughs. <3

People in other top clans: Thanks so much for the challenges. You guys were my motivation for trying (and trying to not be montaged by goud, that too). Love the good sportsmanship that all of you showed, you're the rare jewel that still means something to this community, although I suppose the clan community is partially dead now.

People in no name clans who think they're a top clan: Cute, just realise how big the gap between you guys and the top 4 are.

@Staff: I love the attitude and commitment you guys have to the servers, I mean in reality it isn't enough but it's nice to see you guys put your effort into making this place better.

People on forums: Some of you are occasionally funny and I really appreciate the laughs

@Anyone I missed: You probably know if I like you or not, if I don't like you then you probably did some really stupid sht.

Jimmy | Intelligent : Since you begged for a mention. You're not as good at Minecraft as me and you're probably worse with women. Love you fam, you're really good at video games and I think you clicking fast is really neat.

And finally my one tip of advice to the servers if they want to be relevant in the near future.

Ready?

Listen to the community, they're the ones playing this game.

EDIT: BTW im not nick just made this for a friend hahaha don't ban me

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci