• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Custom Avatar Art and Stuff ~FREE !!FULL!! (DON'T ORDER)

Status
Not open for further replies.

KorriPocky

Platinum
Reaction score
LukebluetigerRs, I have clearly said about 5 times that I am NOT taking orders and that I do NOT do furry/animal skins. please read. =.=
on that note, Is should be back to doing orders in the next 3 days. :3

Zana

Career
Reaction score
Text: (If wanted) ZanaDoesGaming
Picture of Skin: http://mcskinsearch.com/skin/Zanaboss
Preferred pose: touching my moustache whiling having a suspicious face expression :3
Preferred Expression: Extras: (Holding object/etc) holding a bow on my other hand :3

<3 LUV YOU

AlpakaWhacker

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I have clearly said about 5 times that I am NOT taking orders and that I do NOT do furry/animal skins. please read. =.=
on that note, Is should be back to doing orders in the next 3 days. :3
At times when you decide that your not doing orders, you should edit your first post to make that clear in big bold letters. Hope your doing ok as it sounds like you've been through alot recently, and apologies about posting an order also *hug*

KorriPocky

Platinum
Reaction score
Zana T_T you know im not taking orders..

@AlpakaWhacker, I shouldnt have to when its clearly posted like 3 posts above that im not taking orders,

PixelPancake

Diamond
Reaction score
Text: (If wanted) No text
Picture of Skin: http://i.imgur.com/1Doyeld.png
Preferred pose: I'd like full body, with his hands behind his back, his head looking up and to the left, as if he saw something, and his feet pointed inward.
Preferred Expression:I'd like a plain expression, almost smug looking.
Extras: (Holding object/etc) Just a transparent, not white, background please. C:

Ooh, just read the previous posts. I am tremendously sorry about what happened. I hope I didn't bother you by not reading the posts before requesting. ;-;

Last edited:

4non

Platinum
Reaction score
Text: (If wanted) "4non"
Picture of Skin: http://mcskinsearch.com/skin/4nonhumans
Preferred pose: Firing a bow.
Preferred Expression: Kind of focused and serious.
Extras: (Holding object/etc) A bow and arrow, obviously. No quiver due to the fact that Minecraft does not have it implemented.

Note: My skin is supposed to be a Dervish from Guild Wars, and this skin is extremely outdated (2 years). My skin is supposed to be wearing obsidian armor, and is wearing a hood. Here is what (I believe) my skin is modeled off of (but black): http://wiki.guildwars.com/images/th...rmor_m.jpg/233px-Dervish_Primeval_armor_m.jpg.

Thanks.

*EDIT: I just read the text in red, I'm sorry for your loss and me posting my application.

Toe

District 13
Reaction score
Look awesome! Might get one!

ToeKnee

District 13
Reaction score
Hey guys I'm putting this shop on hold for a week or two.
I'm going through a really hard time as my dad hung himself this morning and I am highly depressed and upset> I hope you's will kindly wait for me to get around my sadness as it is not something I can make go away. He meant a lot to me and I am actually so heart broken right now and with all the bullying that I'm getting on MCSG isn't making my situation any better. The amount of times I have been told to neck myself today on MCSG is actually just so painful and I don't believe anyone deserves to be treated that way.

Id like to request that no one else orders until I get back.. I'll probably be away for 3 weeks top (Having to prepare myself and work out the funeral details etc)
Kind regards - KorriPocky.
PEOPLE ACTUALLY READ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci