• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Custom Avatar Art and Stuff ~FREE !!FULL!! (DON'T ORDER)

Status
Not open for further replies.

KorriPocky

Platinum
Reaction score
Nonononono. ;'( I'm doing you another one now. :'C and it wont look like a girl.

KorriPocky

Platinum
Reaction score
Hey guys I'm putting this shop on hold for a week or two.
I'm going through a really hard time as my dad hung himself this morning and I am highly depressed and upset> I hope you's will kindly wait for me to get around my sadness as it is not something I can make go away. He meant a lot to me and I am actually so heart broken right now and with all the bullying that I'm getting on MCSG isn't making my situation any better. The amount of times I have been told to neck myself today on MCSG is actually just so painful and I don't believe anyone deserves to be treated that way.

Id like to request that no one else orders until I get back.. I'll probably be away for 3 weeks top (Having to prepare myself and work out the funeral details etc)
Kind regards - KorriPocky.

Last edited:

KorriPocky

Platinum
Reaction score
Sorry Henry, I've already posted and asked that no one else orders until I finish planning the funeral for my fathers death so I hope you'll take time to read what I wrote just one post before you posted.. Thanks.

KorriPocky

Platinum
Reaction score
I've already requested that no one orders til im finished with my funeral preparations.. Please read the paragraph in red,

LukebluetigerRS

Spectator
Reaction score
Text: (If wanted) Blue Tiger
Picture of Skin:
http://minecraft.novaskin.me, on there search LukebluetigerRS
Preferred pose:
Crouching
Preferred Expression: An Evil Smile
Extras: (Holding object/etc) Diamond Swords in both Hands

Last edited:
Status