• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Custom Avatar Art and Stuff ~FREE !!FULL!! (DON'T ORDER)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Text: (If wanted) Giggity69Goo
Picture of Skin: http://mcskinsearch.com/skin/Giggity69Goo
Preferred pose: Using A diamond sword as a kind of cane, and kinda leaning on it
Preferred Expression: Smiling and Winking
Extras: (Holding object/etc) Nope!

TAKE YOUR TIME WHEN LOOKING AT THIS BECAUSE I KNOW YOU'RE GOING THROUGH A HARD TIME SO PLEASE DON'T RUSH IT

KorriPocky

Platinum
Reaction score
....Giggity69Goo ..

I clearly just wrote that I am NOT taking orders.. which means I am not taking them!!!
It has been said about 10 times now and It's also in the title now X(

Argh, why do I even bother saying things, It seems I have to repeat myself 100 times before people listen. =.=

What even is the point in having a shop and doing people free art when they don't even listen to what I have to say, that seems pretty unfair to me. -.-

KorriPocky

Platinum
Reaction score
If one more person orders before I say I'm taking orders again, I'm going to close this shop. =.=

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
....Giggity69Goo ..

I clearly just wrote that I am NOT taking orders.. which means I am not taking them!!!
It has been said about 10 times now and It's also in the title now X(

Argh, why do I even bother saying things, It seems I have to repeat myself 100 times before people listen. =.=

What even is the point in having a shop and doing people free art when they don't even listen to what I have to say, that seems pretty unfair to me. -.-
Oh geez sorry I didn't see ;(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci