• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Current Issues

How do you feel that MCSG has been going recently compared to much earlier (v1)

• I haven't been around that long

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
If you feel a staff member is unfit to be one or abuse, tell a higher up. I understand that you are trying to help MCSG but some of the issues you talked about are assumptions. For example, the team vareide issue. As I've said before, we only took their VIP from them due to them not being our official build team anymore. If they bought donor, we didn't remove it from them. If they wanted to, they could play our servers right now and we'd be fine with it.
Alright. You do know more about it than I and I wasn't implying you to be one of these because I don't know specifics, nor do I the whole story, just a lot from what I've been hearing and experiencing.

D

DJMaestro12

It
It was Better Sprint Mod which gives a decent battle advantage due to you can get away easier and get more critical hits in battle (more damage) because you keep sprinting.
Ah. I thought all that did was stop you from double-tapping 'w' so you wouldn't get that stupid 'wubwub' sprint. (The one that looks reeeeally trippy when you try to sprint right after you just stopped. =/

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci