• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Cookie Clicker!

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
I started playing a couple of days ago and I'm doing good so far :p I'm making about 150 million cookies per second.
I have a question though, is the "One mind" upgrade worth getting? I've kinda looked up what it does and I want some opinions on it :)
I don't remember that upgrade :p Which one is it?
Some nub introduced me to this game. I only started yesterday but here's what I have.

http://imgur.com/YMUe35T
Finally :p
I do not understand this at all...do I just keep clicking the cookie?
Yes, you click the cookie and then once you get enough you can buy things to make cookies for you (hence your cookies per second) and basically try to get everything, and as many of them as possible, and get all the upgrades and achievements.
Started this last night and here's where I'm at: http://prntscr.com/1q28hs
Nice start :)

TheManeEvent

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Dang, this game has made A LOT of improvements ever since Aerunner showed it to me last month.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
gg sethbling.. g..g..
Mai gawd.... :p
Also, this is now my cookie-powah :p

I would like to point out that only about 125 million of those cookies per second are from the buildings themselves, the other 620 million or so are from the upgrades. The most recent upgrade I got, Quintillion fingers (which you can get by having 200 cursors, the upgrade itself costs 50 trillion), got me about 120 million per second. It's really helpful.

Last edited:

Angryjukebox

Peacekeeper
Reaction score

So I haven't really played much lately, but this is what I have.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score

So I haven't really played much lately, but this is what I have.
The only difference between us is my 11 more grandmas, 24 more cursors and the quintillion fingers upgrade and the few time machines apart. You're pretty close :p I guess all that stuff is expensive, but you have quite a bit of cookie right now.

Drybear1998

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I might do a reset when I hit 25 trillion baked cookies (all time) to get some Heavenly Chips going :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci