• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Considering to be a developer.... (Yes, you read that correctly)

Should I become a MCSG Developer?

• OMG YESSSSSSSSSSS

Votes: 50 55.6%
  • I could go either way.

Votes: 24 26.7%
  • lulnope. badidea

Votes: 16 17.8%

• Total voters

Old_Spice_

Platinum
Reaction score
Hello guys,

First off, I want to say Happy Birthday to Forairan! Just one day after mine. :p Anywho, I am on here today to tell you guys that I'm considering that I would want to become a Developer! As my school years starts off, I am learning JavaScript and Java Code, so with that, I am thinking about taking online Java classes (Ok, I already have. :p). So with some experience, I'm thinking about getting an app in hopefully in a few months if I want to.

I am also thinking about maybe doing another path, where I get Senior Mod and maybe Admin one day, but I think that becoming a Developer would be pretty fun, working with Forairan and subv3rsion. I'll leave it up to you guys, do you want to see your Old Spice man with a Rainbow name? Looking forward to seeing the results! I think I want to become one, so I want to take a shot if you guys think I should. When I qualify, and if you guys want me to do it, I will. :)

EDIT: Ok, to get people pumped up, if I get 50 likes on this post, I will continue to learn code and will apply when I think I qualify. :D

-Your Favorite Bar Soap,
-Spice

Old_Spice_

Platinum
Reaction score
Bill told me that you don't have to have the 3 years of Java experience, you just need to have enough experience with Java; Devin is an example of this exception.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci