• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Congratulations DoUEvenShift on reaching 100 wins!

mikag35

Gold
Reaction score
Now I'm number 2 and am no-lifing for the comeback.
EDIT: You said he raged hard quite a bit, I wonder if I was the cause of that, because I am pretty sure I have killed him at least 5-10 times in CSG while he has only done so once or twice, maybe 3 times. But it doesn't matter, we are friends now.

Last edited:

DoUEvenShift

Diamond
Reaction score
Now I'm number 2 and am no-lifing for the comeback.
EDIT: You said he raged hard quite a bit, I wonder if I was the cause of that, because I am pretty sure I have killed him at least 5-10 times in CSG while he has only done so once or twice, maybe 3 times. But it doesn't matter, we are friends now.
I rage everytime I die. That's the case whether it my fault or isn't my fault. :p That being the case you have killed me 4 times (3 of which you had a teammate and I was solo.) The fourth time i was in leather with stone sword and you got pink house with a stone sword. I've killed you 3 times. Twice on sg1 and once on sg2. I played mostly sg 1 though.

mikag35

Gold
Reaction score
I have teamed only in 4 games, and in only one of which I saw and killed you. It may have looked like I had a teammate but I really don't like to team often so you shouldn't expect me to have a teammate. The time you killed me on SG2 was kinda cheap though, because I didn't know that was your teammate down getting pink house so you just sorta killed me afterwards :l

BlueHeron

District 13
Reaction score
Didn't he pull a flabbypenguin and get a bunch of people to play on his account so he could pass Tiro?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci