• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Congratulations DoUEvenShift on reaching 100 wins!

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
So, as we all know, SG Classic was released recently.
Features included (Among others):
Separate Leaderboards!
Only Two Maps! (SG 1 and SG 2)
Old Chest Styles! (Less-powerful chests)
Old Chat Styles!
And a bunch others (Some aren't working yet, SGC is still new)

However, one of the biggest ones was the Leaderboards.
As there were completely new leaderboards, virtually anyone could climb to the top! However, staying at the top would be another issue.
We saw a lot of well-known people having friends boost them, trying to get to the much-coveted #1 spot, and some others took giant amounts of time out of their day to no-life the servers, but ended up racking up loss after loss, and in the end gave up.
However, one man gave it his all. One man played MCSG in a bath towel 20 minutes before his shift at work. One man was able to reach 100 wins.
That one man is DoUEvenShift. He has reached 100 wins, while maintaining a ratio of approximately 50% - Meaning he won just as much as he lost, including deaths to hackers, giant teams of 5, and getting tryharded off of Cornucopia for his points. He no-lifed like no other, raged louder than anyone else, and played hardcore... and now he stands at 100 wins out of less than 200 games played. In less than a week!
DoUEvenShift is the first person to reach 100 wins on SG Classic, ahead of the next person on the Leaderboards (Tironas11) by 42 wins

So, Congratulations DoUEvenShift!

Some funny moments in Shift's race to 100 wins:
  • Playing MCSG on SG 1 while wearing a bath towel, doing his laundry, cooking/eating pizza, and preparing for working at Best Buy on Thanksgiving.
  • Falling into a lava trap while he was watching something on his other monitor, and dying
  • Being about to accomplish something amazing (Ex: 50 wins, 100 wins, passing tironas) and then dying several times in a row

If you can think of any others, let me know and I'll post them here
Some people I'd like to thank for helping Shift reach 100 wins (Yeah, I'm thanking them since Shift is at work ATM)
  • AviAndy for encouraging him to no-life (y u do dis andy)
  • Lucidictive - No idea what you did, but apparently you also encouraged him somehow.. probably yelling at him or something about Hearthstone.
  • DoUEvenShift'sMama for making him take a break from MCSG to go out for lunch. (LOL)
  • DoUEvenShift'sPapa for going along with Shift and his mother (LOL)
  • E m a m y l e s I'm surprised I was even able to tag your name, but I think you kept him entertained during a few hours of his nolifing?
  • Aviate - For cheering him on and dumping glaciers on him when he was falling asleep, for not laughing when he was wearing a towel (Oh wait we laughed anyways), and for being there every step of the way

And to all other tributes: All hope is not lost if you're aiming for #1! Shift has hinted that he will be stop playing Classic now that he's reached 100 wins. (Or at least, he'll stop no-lifing so much.) Tironas11 has stopped playing SG Classic (for the time being) and Mikag35 is a nice man.
So, with that said, "May the odds be ever in your favor."

Did this need to be a thread?
No.
Is it a thread?
Yes.

Shift you better come on this thread and yell at me for publicizing this and say "MOO U NUB U WERENT SUPPOSED TO DO DIS!" or something. That's the whole reason I made this thread. :p

Last edited:

Tironas11

Diamond
Reaction score
Congrats to him. I decided to stop playing because I didn't see the point of being #1 on a dead leaderboard + League of Legends is so fun. Regardless, impressive feat nonetheless! Do believe congratulations are in order for such an impressive achievement. c:

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
*out of 200 games played

And congrats to DoUEvenShift c:
100 wins out of 200 wins.
You're saying that DoUEvenShift has WON 100 games out of the 200 games he's WON :p
100 wins out of less than 200 games played.

Please excuse the language, this was literally what went through my head at the time. I'm really tired from writing an essay for a friend. (A mod app for another server that needed tons of editing)

DoUEvenShift

Diamond
Reaction score
Thank you Mooclan and everyone else for the congratulations! It was no easy feat but I was able to do it while still working and having somewhat of a social life. Thankfully, I didn't have any school since last Thursday which really helped. I will be posting a lot of tutorials in the near future (after I get some much needed sleep of course :D) so make sure you watch out for some new threads in the tips section. I will still try to maintain my number 1 spot, however I will go back to playing mostly normal SG servers, as I need to get #1 on that leaderboard as well. (Watch out Gravey4rd, I'm comin for you! :p)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci