• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Community Vote: What if we were to add back exploding podiums?

Would you like if we added exploding podiums into MCSG?

• Yes

Votes: 290 59.4%
  • No

Votes: 198 40.6%

• Total voters

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I had tons of fun with this and would like to see it again, but not as a permanent thing. I feel like we will lose members and turn people off.

Hawk62

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I'm honestly against this. It was amazing for one day but that was it. New members would be caught off guard, and it can be used to cheat extremely easily. The explosions don't always kill you so it can give someone a huge head start on a route. Remember, most of us here are veteran players with tons of experience, try to place yourselves in the shoes of a new player who has no idea what is going on. You probably wold enjoy playing a sg server where on your first game ever you got blown sky high and lost. I found the idea fun but overall I just don't think it works.

Bluewut

Diamond
Reaction score
I loved this feature, it was HILARIOUS and will always be hilarious. Best thing ever, was sad to see it go after april fools. :p

xldarkvoid

Survivor
Reaction score
Honestly, I think people are just voting yes for the novelty of it.

Sure, it will be fun for the first few days, but after everyone gets used to it there will be endless "Don't you just hate it when you accidentally step off the pedestal?" threads and many other complaints.

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
I think it's great only if the explosion is guaranteed to kill you and there is a warning as you go into the arena.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci