• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Community Vote: Battle of the Islands, Fire or Ice?

What map should we remove?

• Total voters

ulthar

Diamond
Reaction score
Many mixes of people hate both Demon's and freeze, but IMO, Freeze makes breeze worse. Demon's just makes people lag, well so does SG5, but it's still on, people need to just turn off sound or lower their render distance, but nubs don't know how to solve problems :/. Freeze takes the inevedible water chases that make Breeze as crappy as it is, and revamps them into the must more frustrating ice chases. (Solar Frost's low amount of ice doesn't make its fights bad at all, though.) You can't hit people as much on ice, they run faster, and bows are practically useless throughout the map. Even though I have more tier 2 route on Freeze, the crappyness of the chases ruins the flow of it.

Psyonic123

Survivor
Reaction score
we don't need all these different breeze variations. It should just be left dead as it should be.
Well they're not going to take the Original Breeze out/away, or at least that's not what this Forum is about.
But it's not dead so it can't really be 'left dead as it should be' implying that it is currently dead. And clearly the MCSG Community wants some variation of this Map, and it is Demons.

Tim Gylldevik

Tribute
Reaction score
I dont know why but on my computer that normally runs with far and fancy on like 70 fps runs with freeze bugs on demons breeze! Plz reply back if you know something i can do for it like fix the settings or something

Cool997

Survivor
Reaction score
I dont know why but on my computer that normally runs with far and fancy on like 70 fps runs with freeze bugs on demons breeze! Plz reply back if you know something i can do for it like fix the settings or something
Through out this whole forum post, people said "Turn your sound down for Demons Breeze so it won't lag"

ulthar

Diamond
Reaction score
Well they're not going to take the Original Breeze out/away, or at least that's not what this Forum is about.
But it's not dead so it can't really be 'left dead as it should be' implying that it is currently dead. And clearly the MCSG Community wants some variation of this Map, and it is Demons.
I didn't mean for Breeze, the original to be removed, (Even though it isn't half decent) But either the variations of Demon's and freeze are dead or just freeze.

ailwyn

Spectator
Reaction score
I think both should be removed really because Freeze Island has waaaay to much space to run away from someone until DeathMatch and Demons Breeze has so much lava that for most people it probably lags out the game (making it really hard to play.) that's what i think. But if i had to choose it would probably be Demons Breeze i would remove.

Reaction score
I vote for the removal of Freeze for a few reasons:

1. Ice chases suck and bore me as chaser or chased.
2. Its nothing but a race for the way-too-obvious tier 2's in all the ships.
3. Ice fighting sucks and takes a long time.

Reactions: Ali

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci