• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Community Poll: Leaderboards Reset with Newest Update?

Assuming your old statistics would be saved separately, would you like the leaderboards to be reset?

• Yes. I support Legacy Leaderboards, new statistics to track, and a global leaderboards reset.

Votes: 883 53.7%
  • No. I don't want a global leaderboards reset nor new statistics to track. Keep everything as it is.

Votes: 761 46.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronlaen

Iron
Reaction score
NO ! many hackers come at MCSG and the stats will be 15/1000

GeoJeo9696

Spectator
Reaction score
GOOOOOOOOOO WITH THAT KILL AURA ANTICHEAT AND DON'T UNBAN HACKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ShakeJunt

Platinum
Reaction score
Instead of forcing people to reset their stats, MCSG could just give everyone the option to reset their stats and if you want to reset your stats, you can go in-game and type /upgrade and then you can reset your stats. This way the people who want a fresh start can have their stats reset and people who have worked really hard can keep their stats.
In addition to all of this i think MCSG Should include Regional/Weekly/Monthly leaderboards.

Last edited:

Xystz

Quantum
Reaction score
Instead of forcing people to reset their stats, MCSG could just give everyone the option to reset their stats and if you want to reset your stats, you can go in-game and type /upgrade and then you can reset your stats. This way the people who want a fresh start can have their stats reset and people who have worked really hard can keep their stats.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

BTzombie

Diamond
Reaction score
Chris speaks truth. Chad might reset the leaderboards no matter what we say though.. I really hope he's actually reading and taking our thoughts into consideration. :confused:

BTzombie

Diamond
Reaction score
Chad has scheduled a Leaderboards Reset Discussion Q&A for October 4th at 3:00 PM PST, and is expected to last for two hours. It will likely take the place of the Staff Q&A, but if we have time left over, we'll do Staff Q&A stuff too.

To all top 5000 players plus those who want to keep their stats : LET'S SHOW UP AND SHOW HIM WHO'S BOSS! :D WE CAN'T LET THEM RESET!

E

Ephiza

Chad has scheduled a Leaderboards Reset Discussion Q&A for October 4th at 3:00 PM PST, and is expected to last for two hours. It will likely take the place of the Staff Q&A, but if we have time left over, we'll do Staff Q&A stuff too.

To all top 5000 players plus those who want to keep their stats : LET'S SHOW UP AND SHOW HIM WHO'S BOSS! :D WE CAN'T LET THEM RESET!
It'll be 6 pm for me, sorry, won't be able to make it :c

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci