• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Community Poll: Leaderboards Reset with Newest Update?

Assuming your old statistics would be saved separately, would you like the leaderboards to be reset?

• Yes. I support Legacy Leaderboards, new statistics to track, and a global leaderboards reset.

Votes: 883 53.7%
  • No. I don't want a global leaderboards reset nor new statistics to track. Keep everything as it is.

Votes: 761 46.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

SniperSnakez

District 13
Reaction score
No, they aren't. Most randy's will vote for whatever a youtuber will say, as well as most randys just want a stat reset for free, and don't want to pay for it.
You're point? Why doesn't a youtuber make something about voting "No". It is like a campaign. Randies have minds of their own you know.

J

Joel/MadDawg

Who knows more an 8 year old or a teenager?
A teenager obviously. Just because someone isn't as smart though doesn't mean there vote matters less. Here's a real life example: a Nobel prize winner and a person who didn't graduate high school both vote for a president. Just because the Nobel prize winner is smarter doesn't mean his vote is more important or a better representation of what the country wants.

Just a note, it's pretty rude to imply that all the people who voted yes on this poll are 8 year olds.

Xystz

Quantum
Reaction score
A teenager obviously. Just because someone isn't as smart though doesn't mean there vote matters less. Here's a real life example: a Nobel prize winner and a person who didn't graduate high school both vote for a president. Just because the Nobel prize winner is smarter doesn't mean his vote is more important or a better representation of what the country wants.

Just a note, it's pretty rude to imply that all the people who voted yes on this poll are 8 year olds.
Who knows more a nobel peace prize winner or a high school dropout? Who would you trust more? Also by 8 year olds I meant younger kids if that wasn't obvious.

Mint_Sibs

District 13
Reaction score
Yes, there opinion is as important as yours. When it comes down to it your opinion is only worth one vote and their opinion is only one vote. I will agree with you that it is a shame that lots of people have not thought for themselves in this discussion and instead just followed a youtuber. However, even if their opinion is biased it still matters just as much as yours at the end of the day
Let's look at this in another way,
If we voted no, none of the randies with terrible ratios would quit, if we voted yes most of the good players with a higha amount of wins and or good ratio would quit.
Do you want the community to lose their most active contributed members, just bc some 8 year old wants to be huahwi?
How's about we make a poll on losing 1000 contributive and respected players vs losing 100 11 year olds who thought they could get a 10000/10000 ratio?

SniperSnakez

District 13
Reaction score
If we voted no, none of the randies with terrible ratios would quit, if we voted yes most of the good players with a higha amount of wins and or good ratio would quit.
Do you want the community to lose their most active contributed members, just bc some 8 year old wants to be huahwi?
How's about we make a poll on losing 1000 contributive and respected players vs losing 100 11 year olds who thought they could get a 10000/10000 ratio?
How about majority rules no matter what you say. Everyones vote counts the same, I know you are just ateenager but in real life that is the way it is with voting.

Cern

Platinum
Reaction score
Reading through this whole thread, I've noticed a pattern. The difference of people who are in favor of the stat reset may seem like a lot in game, but on the forums it's about 50/50. The players voting yes are typically players who look at Gravey4rd and think, "I'm never going to get up that high on the leaderboards." While the ones voting no are the experienced community members us had myself. Being here for 2 years and committing as much time to here as I have, I'd rather not have it all thrown down the drain. As for legacy leaderboards? I don't see what that would change. I mean, if you'd just arrived at the network and saw the opportunity to get to the top of the leaderboards, of course you would vote yes. However, I think the decision should be based on the forum vote, which shows the opinions of the experienced community members and their opinions.

Come on staff, think.

A

andriodsniper68

thats a 99.9999% ratio

Xystz

Quantum
Reaction score
Why would the randies quit? They have played before this with a bad ratio.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci