• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Community Poll: Leaderboards Reset with Newest Update?

Assuming your old statistics would be saved separately, would you like the leaderboards to be reset?

• Yes. I support Legacy Leaderboards, new statistics to track, and a global leaderboards reset.

Votes: 883 53.7%
  • No. I don't want a global leaderboards reset nor new statistics to track. Keep everything as it is.

Votes: 761 46.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

MunchingNinja

Tribute
Reaction score
All our hard work has gone to waste then lots of good players so playing and more hackers arrive :c

SynergyUS

Career
Reaction score
If this happens? When is it gonna happen? I voted yes and the reason why is because, like you said the new players will get a chance to get in Top 100 and basically Gravey4rd #1 Player in MCSG is now a Legend and will never be surpassed by anyone else unless we restart the Leaderboards and like I would say "Its the end of Gravey4rd's Era" ;P and its time for new people to experience this since most of the top players don't play anymore and getting to 4000 wins is basically impossible for people under 1000 wins.

ALL1DO1SW1N

District 13
Reaction score
If this happens? When is it gonna happen? I voted yes and the reason why is because, like you said the new players will get a chance to get in Top 100 and basically Gravey4rd #1 Player in MCSG is now a Legend and will never be surpassed by anyone else unless we restart the Leaderboards and like I would say "Its the end of Gravey4rd's Era" ;P and its time for new people to experience this since most of the top players don't play anymore and getting to 4000 wins is basically impossible for people under 1000 wins.
Players come and go all the time. I will admit he's been number 1 for quit awhile. But he earned to get where he is, whether he spent months or weeks on getting there that's also unfair to him, it's not only about the new players. But by the way, people have been passed up on number 1 all the time. *cough* Blamph, SixZoSeven, Zeejayy, themegaryan17, BigMike4Life, Elisha_Mutang, NoahSailer, etc *cough*

SynergyUS

Career
Reaction score
Players come and go all the time. I will admit he's been number 1 for quit awhile. But he earned to get where he is, whether he spent months or weeks on getting there that's also unfair to him, it's not only about the new players. But by the way, people have been passed up on number 1 all the time. *cough* Blamph, SixZoSeven, Zeejayy, themegaryan17, BigMike4Life, Elisha_Mutang, NoahSailer, etc *cough*
Ik he spent all this time to get to #1 and like they said they would do a Legacy Leaderboards and ik that many players have surpassed the #1 players in MCSG but Im talking as of now and that is no one is gonna pass Gravey4rd on Leaderboards

Professor Nub

Platinum
Reaction score
Ik he spent all this time to get to #1 and like they said they would do a Legacy Leaderboards and ik that many players have surpassed the #1 players in MCSG but Im talking as of now and that is no one is gonna pass Gravey4rd on Leaderboards
Darkrai's getting pretty close o_O

JbriggPlayz

Tribute
Reaction score
I think you should vote yes because it gives all new players a chance to reach the top of the leaderboards without having to spend constant time on MCSG to get more wins. Oh and btw this is coming from a new players perspective.

ChibiGoose

Platinum
Reaction score
I'm catching up to Gravey4rd, it's not hard to do, and someone who works hard enough to pass him deserves it, I won 2000 games this summer, people shouldn't be #1 unless they work to get it.

SynergyUS

Career
Reaction score
I'm catching up to Gravey4rd, it's not hard to do, and someone who works hard enough to pass him deserves it, I won 2000 games this summer, people shouldn't be #1 unless they work to get it.
Ik but the new mcsg players should get a chance lets not be selfish here it would be fun for them to have a chance cause 4000 wins is alloy.

xBros4Eva

Experienced
Reaction score
It's hard to make a decision. I don't think i'll be voting. :c

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member