• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Community Poll: Leaderboards Reset with Newest Update?

Assuming your old statistics would be saved separately, would you like the leaderboards to be reset?

• Yes. I support Legacy Leaderboards, new statistics to track, and a global leaderboards reset.

Votes: 883 53.7%
  • No. I don't want a global leaderboards reset nor new statistics to track. Keep everything as it is.

Votes: 761 46.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Metalmate9

Diamond
Reaction score
I like the features that would come if the new system was implemented, but I feel if everyone's stats were deleted no one would care about your old stats. It'd be amazing if there was a "V3" leaderboards (all wins recorded from the release of the update) and a total leaderboards (V1-most current version)

A

andriodsniper68

All I want is for the people who said yes to think about it. You might not know but Huahwi joined Mcgamer during the summer of last year ( or somewhere around that. Source:His third montage ). His montage berserk stated "I started from the bottom, and now I am ???". Huahwi even made it to the top of the leaderboards and he was as low as skydoesminecraft playing mcsg right now. Huahwi probably got killed easily, but he left his mind open and accepted to learn how to pvp. The people who said "yes", I want a stats reset, are probably not the most skilled people, but remember Huahwi was not skilled until he tried. Life is not fair, so you should not complain saying, oh nobody will ever be number one because of gravey4rd. Noahsailor use to be number one, so it always was not gravey4rd. As I said anyone can be number one. It depends how much you want it thought. Do not do a leaderboard reset....

evil_gnome123

Career
Reaction score
All I want is for the people who said yes to think about it. You might not know but Huahwi joined Mcgamer during the summer of last year ( or somewhere around that. Source:His third montage ). His montage berserk stated "I started from the bottom, and now I am ???". Huahwi even made it to the top of the leaderboards and he was as low as skydoesminecraft playing mcsg right now. Huahwi probably got killed easily, but he left his mind open and accepted to learn how to pvp. The people who said "yes", I want a stats reset, are probably not the most skilled people, but remember Huahwi was not skilled until he tried. Life is not fair, so you should not complain saying, oh nobody will ever be number one because of gravey4rd. Noahsailor use to be number one, so it always was not gravey4rd. As I said anyone can be number one. It depends how much you want it thought. Do not do a leaderboard reset....
so ur calling me not skilled because i want a stat reset -_-

A

andriodsniper68

so ur calling me not skilled because i want a stat reset -_-
Not necessarily. Are you on the top of the leaderboards?
Have you actually tried practicing the hardest you can?
Well the top 3k people tried hard to get where they are now. Look at baccaplaysmc, during the summer he was on the third page now look at him now. He has surpassed Huahwi in wins. Thats dedication. I am not calling you bad, I just said you have nothing to show for. You are probably in the top 8k. So you would not care, because you have not won or played as much games as the people in the top 3k.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sports

Platinum
Reaction score
How about giving the people that voted yes a stat reset and the people that voted no not one?

Turtle

Diamond
Reaction score
How about giving the people that voted yes a stat reset and the people that voted no not one?
Ikr, or just make stats reset free for ONE TIME ONLY. MCgamer has maybe... 2-3k active members, and the votes are really close, so they are risking like 500-1000 people leaving. Do this, or add the Monthly leaderboards like seriously -.-

Zendaro

Platinum
Reaction score
Guys, what's going to happen to the people who bought starts resets? Another point is some people sometimes get alts In which have Op stats. The people on the community would just quit. Unless their is a command that let's you see your stats before. Like a leaderboard (stats plugin) V1 and a V2??

E

Ephiza

Ok, I'm going to write along ass post, and have a funny gif at the end
NO!

Reasons?

Alright.

For one thing, a lot of people (including me) really want to get 1k wins. And you know what? I would rather be rank 500 with 1k wins, than be rank 1 with 20. For one thing, less targeting.
And like Mr_Gears said, the hacker problem IS at an all time high at the moment. Especially on weekends. And all that would come from this are boosters, teams of 4+, and hackers. (Im_Kiko anyone:p). If you remember the Im_Kiko problem, essentially, the same thing would happen. He was rank 1 at one point, and he was a hacker. He had very low killaura, so people where on the fence between whether or not he was a hacker, but, eventually he got banned. (It took a really long time though..). And to people that voted yes, clearly, I highly doubt you're thinking of other people, or the possible outcomes. There are exceptions like Julius345, but majority of the people that voted yes are creeper fanboys, or people that want free stat resets.

When stats reset came out, I had enough money to buy 10 stat resets, and diamond donor at the time. My ratio was a 1/9, and look where it is now. A 1/5.3 or so. I want to work for my ratio, not essentially be given easy wins, since a lot of good players would leave if this happened. I have the time to no life, so if I really wanted to, I could be high on the leaderboards. (I probably have more time than gravey4rd sooo..). I would rather work my way to the top, instead of essentially be given a silver platter of free wins.

Now, I'm sure I'm not the only one that feels that way, but I'm going to tell you exactly why since I want a long post :p. I (try) to be responsible, and I don't really like to be greedy. (Terrible comparison but #DealWithIt), this would be like taking money from a blind person. MCSG wins aren't hard to get, if there isn't a team of 3+(been seeing a lot more of those tbh..) or a hacker (hackers every game..on US too. Can't imagine how bad it is on EU).

If this where to happen, either make it so teaming in more than 2 bannable, and add clan servers, OR add a TON of people you KNOW would be good mods, and would be active, and make sure they're active. And please don't make it the players' job to report people. Make it so staff can ban w/o needing evidence, etc etc.

I've gotten a (imo) fairly large amount of wins, but it's nothing compared to top players. However, I have some friends who DO have large amounts of wins, and would literally just quit. People like CraftamaticNerd, Shake_Junt, BacccaPlays, GoldNinja, Slav, DietCoke all have 1k wins, and would (probably) be insanely po'd.

Also, what would happen, a LOT of the "competitive" side to mcsg would quit, and would mostly be left with randys, and hardly many good players.

ok imo this was fairly long, so time for a funny gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Picklez

Platinum
Reaction score
I speak on behalf on the people on MCSG.. Reset the stats and the people ranked high will quit, They spent a lot of their time doing this and if they reset the stats all of their HARD WORK will be GONE. It's just a stupid idea because the people that WANT a stat reset can simply just BUY a stat reset. If they do this that's just bull fkin sht.

Sports

Platinum
Reaction score
Ikr, or just make stats reset free for ONE TIME ONLY. MCgamer has maybe... 2-3k active members, and the votes are really close, so they are risking like 500-1000 people leaving. Do this, or add the Monthly leaderboards like seriously -.-
or just let people have the choice to reset their stats for 2-3 days

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci