• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Community Opinion: Teaming

Should teaming only be allowed in certain servers?

• Yes

Votes: 381 62.3%
  • No

Votes: 231 37.7%

• Total voters

1qw3er5t6y

Career
Reaction score
Sorry. I got a good crack at this. Let me explain something, and maybe ask a few questions. *Explanations color-coded to quotes.*

Put yourself in their shoes. You think they have time to moderate (not even moderate...adminate) at the same time of coming up with ideas to benefit the players, and the server? No. Don't talk if you don't know what's happening behind closed doors.

You do know they're humans too, right? They have a life to live. Not just help one player. Next time, try again rather than insulting the whole staff team. It will just get you in the dark-side of the community.

Way to end it with flame! Now let's do some calculations. They are running 4 regions, and still managing to have enough money to pay and upgrade the servers.

Half of the stuff you said were not true.

Who is leaving exactly? Yeah. No one. This community has lost popular members. It has also gained a lot of new YouTubers. You do realize, to my knowledge, that they don't make much money off of it except for, chad, and he may not even make a lot. Now before you go and call them money wh*res, you may want to look and see the person who comes back and probably plays every day. You.

Sorry if this was flamey. Just that post..... Alright. Back on topic!
noscoped

JustSimpleGaming

Survivor
Reaction score
i think thats a great idea! But i think team limit would be better and easyer than making new servers! You know set a limit of 2 players team and thats all right!

Kinify

Platinum
Reaction score
There should be separate servers where everyone looks exactly like you and have the same skin as you to really prevent teaming. It's been done before.

E

Ephiza

you see this would make mcsg a fun place again, instead of dying to teams every other game I play :(

Eqro

Tribute
Reaction score
I personally feel that the maximum team should be a team of 2. I feel this way because solo players still have a good chance of winning the game when there are teams of two. However, if there is a team of 3+ it's virtually impossible unless you're a very talented PvPer. It's not fun when you spend 15 minutes on a game and find out that there is 4 players left and it's a 3 team against you, because as I said, if the team of 3 know how to play then it's virtually impossible to win.

I believe that teaming in Clan Wars should be allowed, however this can be done with 'Clan War Only' servers. I personally feel that a maximum of a team of 2 should be allowed but no more because its very hard for solo players to win, therefore rages occur.

ViolentKitten

Platinum
Reaction score
I personally feel that the maximum team should be a team of 2. I feel this way because solo players still have a good chance of winning the game when there are teams of two. However, if there is a team of 3+ it's virtually impossible unless you're a very talented PvPer. It's not fun when you spend 15 minutes on a game and find out that there is 4 players left and it's a 3 team against you, because as I said, if the team of 3 know how to play then it's virtually impossible to win.

I believe that teaming in Clan Wars should be allowed, however this can be done with 'Clan War Only' servers. I personally feel that a maximum of a team of 2 should be allowed but no more because its very hard for solo players to win, therefore rages occur.

Too hard to maintain. There can be a team of three, but they may separate and drop loots in certain places so it can be found by the away team mates. Also, in fights, it might be hard to tell if certain people aren't going for eachother.

jtmboy

Diamond
Reaction score
Teaming is one of the main aspects of the game!

AcePvPHD

Spectator
Reaction score
There is a plugin out there that changes everyone's skin to the same thing and either gets rid of the username or changes all of them to the same name. Using this pluginwe can prevent teaming in some servers

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci