• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Community Opinion: Teaming

Should teaming only be allowed in certain servers?

• Yes

Votes: 381 62.3%
  • No

Votes: 231 37.7%

• Total voters

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
So after my livestream yesterday, some great conversations were started by users asking me questions about the certain policies we have here at MCGamer. One conversation we spent awhile on was the subject of teaming.

Currently this strategy is not against our rules right now in MCSG since we originally opened back in 2012, but we understand that some members would like to play FFA as well in some cases. This post really is to start a dialog and maybe start thinking of ways were we can maybe promote both styles of gameplay on our network. One idea that really stood out to me was having certain servers not allow teaming (example would be server's numbered 100+ would be FFA servers only). I heard other ideas go as far as making everyone's skin to Steve + masking their usernames for an extreme example. These examples are not set in stone but in more of a "what if" status right now.

So what are your opinions on this subject?

EricParazak

Tommy Wiseau
Reaction score
Sounds like a great idea, however, I don't know how you'd be able to control it.

Pixelatorx2

Platinum
Reaction score
It would be a tad bit difficult to moderate, but that would be a challenge we would cross once we actually look into this more.
As an addition to this, what about silent servers? Games where you cant talk. It always happens, when you either kill most of a team and then the last player kills you they always retort with something. Would this be possible with this new addition?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci