• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Community Events Brainstorm: Contests and Tournaments?

Contests and Tournaments?

• Yes

Votes: 60 98.4%
  • No

Votes: 1 1.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

CherryCokee

Survivor
Reaction score
I would also then suggest you stream the finals so others can watch!

Reaction score
how about these are also where they introduce new maps so everyone has an equal chance due to not playing the map before

ThatDamnWalrus

Survivor
Reaction score
Thats what i want i cool rank for the month if you win. I stillthink the quarter quell is an amazing idea.

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
We are planning our first contest starting soon. Thanks for your input! I think we will be giving away $100 in game prizes but its not confirmed yet.

Kris giles

Tribute
Reaction score
Instead of the top 24 players I think you should open the registration to the tournament to EVERYONE, then the first 576 (24x24) players to register their names battle in 24 separate games, then the winner from each game goes forward to the final! This would make it much better as it will involve a lot more players and I'm sure most of the community want to be a part of this! I bet you could quite easily get 576 players to register, especially if there is a grand prize for the final winner :)

Jack3658

Spectator
Reaction score
First of all, I think that entrance to the competition should be based on wins, not points, because this is the SURVIVAL games. Also, maybe it could be a wins per game rate that allows people to enter the competition, so it isn't based on who plays the most.

cameron224

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Would these events be monitored closely to prevent hackers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci