• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Community Events Brainstorm: Contests and Tournaments?

Contests and Tournaments?

• Yes

Votes: 60 98.4%
  • No

Votes: 1 1.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I have been coming up with some cool community event ideas. How about maybe monthly contests and tournaments with actual prizes (steam games and such)? Sound good?

Also got any other ideas as a community for cool events we can put on?

xZildjian

Spectator
Reaction score
Sounds like a great idea! Have you thought about streaming these events? As you have said before watching the survival games are nearly just as fun as playing them :D

ThatDamnWalrus

Survivor
Reaction score
I think thats a good idea. Maybe some events can be like best promo video or something. And you can also get like nametags under your name for certain competitions.

Aeonic

Survivor
Reaction score
Pizza as a prize. Because it's so darn delicious.

CherryCokee

Survivor
Reaction score
Sounds great! I would love to have this done! But one issue is how are you going to get everyone who wants this in a server? Whitelist? I don't know. A couple things to think about.

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
We are thinking having it be an invitational based off of the top players from that month and then a few raffle slots (picked at random).

ThatDamnWalrus

Survivor
Reaction score
Thats a good idea. Have like a champions match. THE MONTHLY QUARTER QUELL!! The top players of the month and then a few random slots from the top players of recent months! And you ca get a name tag like quarter quell winner! ME GUSTA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci