• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Coming Out (Please Dont Judge)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShakeSchack

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
When did I almost cry over not getting mod? Like I said, don't accuse. If you are talking about my thread suggesting a ban exception test, many people agreed with me. Moderators agreed with me. If you want to go swear at them, go ahead, see where it gets you. Please don't change the subject. All I'm saying is that if you want people to not care about you being homosexual, why did you make this thread?
See, it is people like you who make it harder for people to come out in the first place. If someone says it, good for them, you don't need to ridicule them for it. If this is the reaction to people coming out then less and less will be doing it and hiding.

jonnysurvives

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Ummm, I'm not homophobic or anything, but it seems like you want to draw attention to yourself. Most gay people I know ( And I do know some ) don't go around telling people they're gay when someone hasn't asked. But when somebody does ask they tell them. What makes you feel the need for you to make a thread infront of over 100,000 formers and tell them your gay when honestly nobody really cares what you find arousing and what you don't. Not homophobic or anything, just pointing out the weirdness of this thread.

PS : I understand you must have guts to say this, but there is NO reason FOR you to say it, because people won't act any differently, and that's what you want, right?
You have a point, but it is my understanding that coming out is like lifting a weight from your shoulders. It's a lot more comfortable for Avastify to have this out in the open, so instead of accusing him of attention-seeking we should congratulate him on his courage.

Wyz

Diamond
Reaction score
Hey there i know most of you dont know me very well, or even at at. Basically im a happy 14 year old, good grades and good friends like TicklishCreeper. Anyway as you read as above yes im coming out, Im Gay. My parents have accept me for this and so my good friends. I feel like this community is good and i hope i wont be look at differently or even judge because of who i am. To sum this all up i hope you accept me and be there if i need anything.
Thanks Guys Much Love <3
Avastify
Oh my god that is so cool! <3 I love gay people they usually have so 'open'(I guess you could say) personalities, my dream is that I would some day have a gay friend to hang out with! :3
Ummm, I'm not homophobic or anything, but it seems like you want to draw attention to yourself. Most gay people I know ( And I do know some ) don't go around telling people they're gay when someone hasn't asked. But when somebody does ask they tell them. What makes you feel the need for you to make a thread infront of over 100,000 formers and tell them your gay when honestly nobody really cares what you find arousing and what you don't. Not homophobic or anything, just pointing out the weirdness of this thread.

PS : I understand you must have guts to say this, but there is NO reason FOR you to say it, because people won't act any differently, and that's what you want, right?
It is allowed to open up telling stuff like this, it may be pretty hard to some people, and you need to realize that. Were you mad at Lovelights when he told his story though no-one asked for it. Doubt not. Why should you get mad about this as he wanted us to know.. Did you call Lovelights an attention wh*re? Nope, you did not.

Last edited:

Otto

Diamond
Reaction score
See, it is people like you who make it harder for people to come out in the first place. If someone says it, good for them, you don't need to ridicule them for it. If this is the reaction to people coming out then less and less will be doing it and hiding.
You have a point, but it is my understanding that coming out is like lifting a weight from your shoulders. It's a lot more comfortable for Avastify to have this out in the open, so instead of accusing him of attention-seeking we should congratulate him on his courage.
Oh my god that is so cool! <3 I love gay people they usually have so 'open'(I guess you could say) personalities, my dream is that I would some day have a gay friend to hang out with! :3
It is allowed to open up telling stuff like this, it may be pretty hard to some people, and you need to realize that. Were you mad at Lovelights when he told his story though no-one asked for it. Doubt not. Why shoul you get mad about this as he wanted us to know.. Did you call Lovelights an attention wh*re? Nope, you did not.
You people seemed to have not noticed about him swearing at me, calling me a mans genitalia, and accusing me of things himself. To answer the lovelights question, I think that is better because people actually question kosmish leaving, and why lovelights was leaving. That said, if you look at my post on that thread I do make similar points. Secondarily, I never called this person an attention prostitute. Like I said, it must take guts for him to reveal this, but like I also said; there is no need to reveal this! Like he wants and he said he wanted, he wanted people to not act differently, so why make a whole thread about it? Why not just tell people who actually care and ask him? Why DRAW ATTENTION to yourself for something that you DONT WANT TO DRAW ATTENTION TO YOU ???? As for the first quote, it is not "people like me who stop him from coming out" it is people who are against them coming out in the first place. I am all for him telling his friends he's gay, and definitely his family. I support him with that. I just see no reason for him to announce it on a thread on a minecraft website in front of people he doesn't even know. Do I go around announcing that I'm straight to everyone? No, because you don't care do you? And why should we act differently when someone says they are gay? Because that, by the very definition, is homophobic.

Let's not start a flame war, shall we?

I want to hear his opinion on his -- Mooclan -- be honest.

Wyz

Diamond
Reaction score
You people seemed to have not noticed about him swearing at me, calling me a mans genitalia, and accusing me of things himself. To answer the lovelights question, I think that is better because people actually question kosmish leaving, and why lovelights was leaving. That said, if you look at my post on that thread I do make similar points. Secondarily, I never called this person an attention prostitute. Like I said, it must take guts for him to reveal this, but like I also said; there is no need to reveal this! Like he wants and he said he wanted, he wanted people to not act differently, so why make a whole thread about it? Why not just tell people who actually care and ask him? Why DRAW ATTENTION to yourself for something that you DONT WANT TO DRAW ATTENTION TO YOU ???? As for the first quote, it is not "people like me who stop him from coming out" it is people who are against them coming out in the first place. I am all for him telling his friends he's gay, and definitely his family. I support him with that. I just see no reason for him to announce it on a thread on a minecraft website in front of people he doesn't even know. Do I go around announcing that I'm straight to everyone? No, because you don't care do you? And why should we act differently when someone says they are gay? Because that, by the very definition, is homophobic.

Let's not start a flame war, shall we?

I want to hear his opinion on his -- Mooclan -- be honest.
Are you mad bro?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci