• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Coming Out (Please Dont Judge)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AvastifyHD

Tribute
Reaction score
Hey there i know most of you dont know me very well, or even at at. Basically im a happy 14 year old, good grades and good friends like TicklishCreeper. Anyway as you read as above yes im coming out, Im Gay. My parents have accept me for this and so my good friends. I feel like this community is good and i hope i wont be look at differently or even judge because of who i am. To sum this all up i hope you accept me and be there if i need anything.
Thanks Guys Much Love <3
Avastify

Otto

Diamond
Reaction score
Ummm, I'm not homophobic or anything, but it seems like you want to draw attention to yourself. Most gay people I know ( And I do know some ) don't go around telling people they're gay when someone hasn't asked. But when somebody does ask they tell them. What makes you feel the need for you to make a thread infront of over 100,000 formers and tell them your gay when honestly nobody really cares what you find arousing and what you don't. Not homophobic or anything, just pointing out the weirdness of this thread.

PS : I understand you must have guts to say this, but there is NO reason FOR you to say it, because people won't act any differently, and that's what you want, right?

MultiBigTime

Experienced
Reaction score
Ummm, I'm not homophobic or anything, but it seems like you want to draw attention to yourself. Most gay people I know ( And I do know some ) don't go around telling people they're gay when someone hasn't asked. But when somebody does ask they tell them. What makes you feel the need for you to make a thread infront of over 100,000 formers and tell them your gay when honestly nobody really cares what you find arousing and what you don't. Not homophobic or anything, just pointing out the weirdness of this thread.

PS : I understand you must have guts to say this, but there is NO reason FOR you to say it, because people won't act any differently, and that's what you want, right?
That was a tad mean, but the truth.

AvastifyHD

Tribute
Reaction score
That was a tad mean, but the truth.
i only wanted to tell people because i believe why should i have to hide something thats not wrong and if you think i want attention do you ant me to tak the thread down mate? people are so judgmental these days.

Otto

Diamond
Reaction score
i only wanted to tell people because i believe why should i have to hide something thats not wrong and if you think i want attention do you ant me to tak the thread down mate? people are so judgmental these days.
He's the wrong person, "mate". Please don't accuse me of being judgemental. You said yourself you don't want people to act differently, so why make a thread about it? Why not just tell people when they ask and not people who don't ask. Like I said, no one cares what sex you are aroused by, and it sounds like that's what you want. So THIS THREAD IS USELESS, and you proved that yourself.

MultiBigTime

Experienced
Reaction score
I am agreeing with Otto a little here. But if you are a homosexual thats fine.

Otto

Diamond
Reaction score
Coming from the one who almost cried over not getting mod, really you are being a dic* right now
When did I almost cry over not getting mod? Like I said, don't accuse. If you are talking about my thread suggesting a ban exception test, many people agreed with me. Moderators agreed with me. If you want to go swear at them, go ahead, see where it gets you. Please don't change the subject. All I'm saying is that if you want people to not care about you being homosexual, why did you make this thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci