• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES Cloudy with a Chance of Survival [NEW TRAILER]

Wilt thou accept this offering?

• Yes sir!

Votes: 31 83.8%
  • Naope.

Votes: 6 16.2%

• Total voters

PokeJosh

Experienced
Reaction score
If anyone has been keeping tabs on this thread, you may have noticed that the completion percentage has been inching towards 100% over the past few weeks. I'm sorry that I haven't been able to provide any updates...part of me wants to have things looking somewhat polished before I reveal anything, and the other part just wants to have it completely finished...haha. But work had been slow until recently, and now that Twister__99 is out of school, we plan to have the finished product by the end of this week. So here is a little preview of what is to come in the form of a 95% finished map of the area:

(compare to the old overhead screenshot from the original post)

And for the first time in "All Blocked Up" history, a *gasp* SHADERS SCREENSHOT

There are so many small and very large changes that have been made, some more subtle than others, to not only bring you something that looks much better (especially the terraforming and style of the landscape), but to make sure that everything is fun as well. The original purpose of this map was to bring back some of what made so many of the greatest maps in SG history so much fun, and to add just a little bit of color and ridiculousness to the mix while we experience the the joy of hunting each other to our deaths.

All seriousness aside (because this map is about a giant fruit apocalypse, so the seriousness bar has already been very well set), we have been working really hard to respond to the criticism that we have received, and we are finally ready to show the fruits of our labors. Expect more throughout the coming days! :D Thank you all for the comments and criticism!

-PokeJosh

Last edited:

PokeJosh

Experienced
Reaction score
Almost there :giggle:
Keep it up the progress, looks great!

DO I SEE A WATERMELON BOAT?!?! :O
Oh, you mean this thing? Haha you sir, are corrrrrrect.

And here are some of the other changes/additions:

Ocean completely redone, changed terraforming, seafloor, and added some stylistic seaweed. Moved a lot around and added a fight with the watermelon pirates!

The "Desserted" Island is completely revamped, Candy-cane lighthouse at the forefront, more tropical grass added for color and depth on the island. Candy palm trees, people!

Also, Gingerbread Village!

One of the smaller changes, but more layered pizza design.

More ruins in the forest! And lots more veggies.

More house/car designs:

These are just a few of the changes: Every part of the map has been redone in some way. It was a huge project! Once the LAST area we're working on is complete, the first version of CWACOS 3.0 will be uploaded. We really appreciate your feedback, please let us know what you like/dislike in the comments! It will greatly affect how this map turns out.

-PokeJosh

PokeJosh

Experienced
Reaction score
UPDATE:

The thread has been moved to the Finished Maps section of the forums, please vote and leave your impressions here in the comments! Version 3.0!!!

-PokeJosh

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci