• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Cloud Nine - 24

JakeDeAssassin

Tribute
Reaction score
My house is in the map, but it has my forum name xD
It should say Assassins_kooper but the name is too long :3

Fox

Diamond
Reaction score
This is just incredible. If MCSG doesn't adds this, I'm gonna cry.

OliBear

Experienced
Reaction score
There are a few builds with extreme amount of detail and quality. I feel like you guys worked extremely hard on some builds, but put little effort in other builds.
Well like I said I feel we hit our target with pretty much most of the buildings, excluding the interior of course. We were always really bad when it came to interior, not knowing what to put inside :L

JakeKav

Survivor
Reaction score
Well like I said I feel we hit our target with pretty much most of the buildings, excluding the interior of course. We were always really bad when it came to interior, not knowing what to put inside :L
Worst map maker ever. >:|

EvermoreHD

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I suck at interiors too :p

Guinessis

Experienced
Reaction score
I actually liked the interiors - the reflecting floors were a nice touch.

chockadlad

District 13
Reaction score
Could we have some more interior shots(Huge fan of interior overall)? Can't download the map at the moment.

Usmodlover

Survivor
Reaction score
First of all. ladies and GentleBlocks get ready to hear what I have to say. HURRRAYYYY ADD THIS MAP.

okay for real now. If this map ever gets pick. This will be my favorite map of MCSG!

This map is just perfect and I love the terrain and the builds. Good Luck!

L

Lululioness

Me liek though some of the rectangle structures are a bit bleugghhhh.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci