• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

<>CLOSED<> Shop - EliotsGraphics Animation Shop - Avatars, Signatures, and More! <>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tal_Pal

Platinum
Reaction score
Alright! I will probably only do you and lulu's for free. I already started making a minecraft rig in Maya but I ran into some crucial errors and have been going onto some support forums for help. I will continue with that this upcoming weekend :) I need to make a few intros to help pay the bills for this month first in cinema 4D
I might try working with maya sometime I've been meaning to try

The_Man

Career
Reaction score
For your objects in C4D, did you hand make them? Must've taken a lot of time! I cant even do a Diamond sword in C4D.:p I always mess up.

DontGriefBro

Platinum
Reaction score
It's easy but takes a long time, because you have to do the same thing times 120 around. But making minecraft items isn't the only part of animating, that's the easiest part. Making the character rigs and animating the characters is the difficult part.

Zoeticly

Platinum
Reaction score
i'd love to see how the intros come out! i love this and i think its a form of art. dont let people be so sassy on your thread c:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci