• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Clan Wars [Season: 3] |Applications Closed |Starting June

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
1.) Name of Clan: Trivium
2.) # of Players in Clan: 20
3.) How many people in your clan have over 1,000 wins. List them: Branbob83, Krafty_, soggypickle, cscoop, TehSteelFlexer, Mr_Gears, DoodleBob91, kupi12, YoungWolfyy_, R0W4NR0X.
4.) Have you participated in any previous Clan Wars tournaments?: This will be the clans first tournament but multiple people from this clan are experienced in clan battles and tournaments.
5.) Do you agree to the rules: Yes we do.
Cough I have over 50k wins cough

KingTut

Diamond
Reaction score
Tech, place me as a commentator on my role? Because this season I really want to work on my commentating and see how I could do alone, or with one other.
Post this in the skype chat please :)
C'mon! Tucter you know better :p

KingTut

Diamond
Reaction score
Guys, If you are staff and you haven't been added to the skype chat. PM me your skype. I will add you all when I get the chance.

Im_Cozzy

Platinum
Reaction score
Sorry that I wasn't here to see that I was accepted for Staff! I was on vacation but I'm back and ready to do whatever is needed

KingTut

Diamond
Reaction score
1.) Name of Clan: Purge
2.) # of Players in Clan: 25+
3.) How many people in your clan have over 1,000 wins. List them: MLGMajestic, TopBandit, BacccaPlaysMC, Gold_Ninja14, Mendoza510
4.) Have you participated in any previous Clan Wars tournaments?: No
5.) Do you agree to the rules: Of course
Congrats, You guys have been accepted for Clan wars :) , Make sure you add Tech on skype.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci