• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Clan Wars [Season: 3] |Applications Closed |Starting June

Status
Not open for further replies.

IAmCali

Career
Reaction score
1.) Name of Clan: Superior
2.) # of Players in Clan: 21
3.) How many people in your clan have over 1,000 wins. List them: Neot2003 (with his alt) Operdasher (with his alts) Caliswagg13 (me)
4.) Have you participated in any previous Clan Wars tournaments?: nope first 1
5.) Do you agree to the rules: Fo SHOW!

Reaction score
Tech, place me as a commentator on my role? Because this season I really want to work on my commentating and see how I could do alone, or with one other.

Jon | Lqzer

Platinum
Reaction score
Reaction score
1. IGN: Monsters689
2. Past Clan: Forsaken, Trivium
3. Why should you help with Clan Wars? Why I feel like I should participate as clan wars is staff is the I am mature and I can help handle people that causing flame/arguing and know how to act appropriately to solve issues and problems. I have wide range of knowledge with hackers so I can almost always tell if someone is breaking the rules. I am highly reliable and work well under pressure also I work extremely well with other people. I also will make sure not to make biased decisions to any clan and will keep it fair is possible. I have the ability to record and upload, I am easy going guy that likes to have fun so I hope I will get accepted.

Thanks Monsters.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci