• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Clan Wars [Season: 2] [Need Backups]

Status
Not open for further replies.

rexxyy

Diamond
Reaction score
Well if you had a Mac which I doubt most people on mcsg do, they popped up on my screen and which goes ahead of minecraft yet keeps me from ghosting that's why I took knockback, don't spread rumors or say I was afk you'll just set my temper high on this clan even more. Don't respond to this just read it.
You forgot about the part where Divine said you were AFK. ;p

Slater

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Defresa lol.... Would you think I would go afk at that moment? Someone sent me folders and adds which is ddosin and could get a clan disqualified if it was them. I don't think it was you guys but it was someone. Don't go around making our clan look bad when you make up stuff and you don't know what's going on, I was DDosed final. Not afk but DDosed. Ok? Just clearing things up. :)
Well, I was actually part of the staff and watching. You were not getting ddosed, because you would have actually getting lagged out and not have been getting knockback with the hits they got on you. And why would you check a file someone sent you mid-game on clan wars? No offense but that's just plain out dumb.

xxSPUxx

Platinum
Reaction score
Well, I was actually part of the staff and watching. You were not getting ddosed, because you would have actually getting lagged out and not have been getting knockback with the hits they got on you. And why would you check a file someone sent you mid-game on clan wars? No offense but that's just plain out dumb.
No, ok lol this is really hard to explain apparently and if you have any other questions slater ill pm you instead after this post. I didn't look at it I'm not dumb, It popped up in my screen thus when I was getting attacked I couldn't get back on the window in time, This is a form of DDosing and you can't say it's not. I understand what happened, happened but people can't get away with that, and can't make up rumors when I was the one it happened too. I'm the person who it happened to not you so I know the whole story. Thank you :) any questions pm me so this doesn't start flame.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci