• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Clan Wars [Season: 2] [Need Backups]

Status
Not open for further replies.

ITsMeTYL3R

Diamond
Reaction score
i know they say he went to 1v8 them cause he is stupid
WOOAAAAHHHH i'm sorry but WHO are you. Also WHO are you to say he is stupid? I've never heard of you? Has anybody heard of you? Who even r u.

Treat people the way you want to be treated.

Reactions: Hks

jonnybigshot

Diamond
Reaction score
WOOAAAAHHHH i'm sorry but WHO are you. Also WHO are you to say he is stupid? I've never heard of you? Has anybody heard of you? Who even r u.

Treat people the way you want to be treated.
i played in the clan battle

Mint_Sibs

District 13
Reaction score
Did anyone but ghost have rival vs thepast I wasn't there to participate and I want to see it through a spec pov?

ImperialMiner01

Survivor
Reaction score
1. IGN: AustinPlaysPC
2. Past Clan: #Inviction #Eternity #Prodigious
3. Why should you help with Clan Wars? I believe I am a good commentator and could help out by commentating and explain their strategy a they are using. Thanks! --Austin

Slater

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
1. IGN: AustinPlaysPC
2. Past Clan: #Inviction #Eternity #Prodigious
3. Why should you help with Clan Wars? I believe I am a good commentator and could help out by commentating and explain their strategy a they are using. Thanks! --Austin
Staff apps are currently closed. Please wait until tech reopens them to apply.

xxSPUxx

Platinum
Reaction score
Here's the story as i my self was apart of this event.. So the we get our routes then wee see them all running to ship then spu decides to go afk right when they were running so we kiled him all fair then they decide to camp on a mountain for lets say 10 minutes then run down while there running the server is lagging for EVERYONE mr_gears decides to turn back and 1v8 us we kill him as he ghosts while attempting then we just fight and win.... they call a redo for server lag i may disagre you may not but its your opinion.
Defresa lol.... Would you think I would go afk at that moment? Someone sent me folders and adds which is ddosin and could get a clan disqualified if it was them. I don't think it was you guys but it was someone. Don't go around making our clan look bad when you make up stuff and you don't know what's going on, I was DDosed final. Not afk but DDosed. Ok? Just clearing things up. :)

xxSPUxx

Platinum
Reaction score
Divine had said he was AFK in chat after he was killed. He received knockback, so I doubt that he was DDosed.
Well if you had a Mac which I doubt most people on mcsg do, they popped up on my screen and which goes ahead of minecraft yet keeps me from ghosting that's why I took knockback, don't spread rumors or say I was afk you'll just set my temper high on this clan even more. Don't respond to this just read it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci